Speed UTV

3nzyws.jpg

When are Todd and Robby running off with the cash...they haven't mentioned that is the videos?  Asking for a friend. 
Yes they have. Robbie is living in Asia now. He showed it and talked about it. Why do you think it has been silent around Speed?? RG is gone with my/our money living like a king in Malaysia. I heard there are hot chicks there. Just watch out for the adams apple. 

Yes they have. Robbie is living in Asia now. He showed it and talked about it. Why do you think it has been silent around Speed?? RG is gone with my/our money living like a king in Malaysia. I heard there are hot chicks there. Just watch out for the adams apple. 
If they're a 10, they're a man.

If someone bought the base model 4 seater....what are the options they are losing out huge opportunity on?

Example, you didn't choose a base model because you could not live without the "..."

base-el-jefe-100-1.jpg

So how many do you think they deliver by sand show? I say 50 tops.
So you think they will trickle out 50 units?

Speed is posting 3 rounds of 1000's per type.

I think it's going to be an all or nothing scenario. It's be a disappointed ticket holder if they started to just trickle out 50 by SSSS.

At what point to you stop "Re-working" your product and get the production line rolling? I'd say supplier issues are the main factor right now, or i would hope that the only real problem stopping them :moof:

Master 1496 here. Had an El Diablo RG edition number 84 or something. Then changed to a El Jefe RG car. Not sure what the model number is anymore cause I was never reassigned another one?? I remember RG saying that he wanted to get as many RG edition cars out first then the LE’s. Not sure if that’s still his plan. Hoping to be in the last batch of cars @NIKAL talked about. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, it will be worth going this year just for the Speed Booth no doubts, I expect it to be the busiest booth this year by far.
I agree that the Speed UTV booth will be busy.
Either production cars for everyone to see. 
Or a line for refunds. 

Base model is the best bang for your buck for what you get at that price. Especially if you did not get in under the original LE & RG pricing and free Speed Key. 

The car is identical to the LE & RG in performance. The LE & RG have some nice features that are super convenient right off the show room floor, but not mandatory. 

If I bought a base model Diablo, and I might do that in a few years for me & my daughter to do some local D38 racing and maybe NORRA. The only must have for me is the roof. Then again I could just skin it with aluminum. The rest like radios I would just buy & install myself. 

With a base vs LE you lose the custom graphics, & chassis suspension color change. The choice of wheels & beadlocks, the roof, and the carbon fiber seats. Additional things lost compared to the RG trim are the LE trim plus Suede seats & steering wheel. Race radio & intercom, window nets and RG edition graphics. 
Thank you @NIKAL

That was exactly what I thought....bells and whistles are the only items lost. The most important things are exactly the same. I'm not a fan of MFG's that put out multiple versions with items like the suspension all being different.

So last question, what was the initial price of this same model at the start....how much difference in total cost from today?

Base Model Price day 1 vs now

What are they charging for the speed key now? vs free back then.

Back