Speed UTV

Saw an add for a car cover, but there are still no cars. What's up with that?

How will deposit holders take delivery? Are you assigned a dealer? Do you choose the dealer? Pick it up in So Cal? 

Originally they talked about having delivery party’s., which would be at dealerships in your area. Not sure if that’s still something they want to do with so many cars already ordered. I know Todd said they were working to have a delivery party at the Sand Show this Sept. 

The other options were to pick up in Havasu, or you can schedule to pick up at a Speed dealer near you, which you could choose which one.

If you did not live near a dealership they would arrange a delivery spot, which could be an prearranged local dealership or your home. But that only if a Speed dealership was not within reason of your location.  

My understanding is this would be scheduled 30 days prior to delivery, which is when you need to have your financing done, or if cash, have your payment ready. 

Everything is looking a lot more promising compared to last years announcement. Im hopeful we’ll see cars by SSSS.  :thumb:
200.gif

I know it was mentioned before but I don't remember. Once all the bugs are worked out and they are at full production how many cars per day were they wanting to try build?

I know it was mentioned before but I don't remember. Once all the bugs are worked out and they are at full production how many cars per day were they wanting to try build?
Believe it’s 40 cars per day then ramping it up to 80 is what I last heard last. 

When these cars come out, it'll be gangbusters...all these damn accessories getting added. Front, side and rear view cameras that are plug n play?

I just hope a significant stock of their stuff is available for support or replacement when folks break their stuff. Cause that would suck to have to wait twice...

I did the math, 39 pages to go. 
The SSSS is in about 3 months. 
That’s about 13 pages a month, until then. 
Are you guys still with me?

The weekly average would be about 3.25 pages. 
About a half a page a day. 

I’m tired. Someone finish, then we can argue about the math. 

I did the math, 39 pages to go. 
The SSSS is in about 3 months. 
That’s about 13 pages a month, until then. 
Are you guys still with me?

The weekly average would be about 3.25 pages. 
About a half a page a day. 

I’m tired. Someone finish, then we can argue about the math. 
I’m so far down in the line I won’t see mine for probably a year or more but willing to wait from what I’ve seen so far

gonna be worth waiting for compared to the other choices out there unless you want to sink 30,000$+ into something that you just paid 40 k or more for 

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll jump in. Master #1685 and it’s an El Diablo. I haven’t been able to find out if it is in the first production run of Diablos or not. 

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s the problem, when I asked Conner he said they weren’t using car numbers any longer, just master numbers.  

Back