Speed UTV

Thumbnail_expert_wallet.png

maxresdefault.jpg

72816537.jpg

Fixed it for you
LOL!   By then everything will be electric and he will be talking about how he is changing the generator game to charge things.  Like double shear electric outlets, double sheared pull start and a lot of cool CAD pictures.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...  the sit and wait game continues. I guess I better go buy my wife another 4 seater for the season. 🙄

I really wanted one of these, but the prices had risen by the time I talked my wife into yet another big purchase.  For some reason she does not really see the need for another car on top of the rail.  Several months ago I made a deal for a fairly early one at cost only to be screwed by the seller who sold to someone else after we had made a deal.  At least I was not out any money on that deal.  Fast forward to a couple days ago and I passed on another one at cost that was on the early pricing.  Guy had more options on it than I would have wanted, but the main thing was I did not want to have the money tied up for who knows how long.

You might be able to find an early pricing car for sale without too much markup. Some are scalping, some are not.

I really wanted one of these, but the prices had risen by the time I talked my wife into yet another big purchase.  For some reason she does not really see the need for another car on top of the rail.  Several months ago I made a deal for a fairly early one at cost only to be screwed by the seller who sold to someone else after we had made a deal.  At least I was not out any money on that deal.  Fast forward to a couple days ago and I passed on another one at cost that was on the early pricing.  Guy had more options on it than I would have wanted, but the main thing was I did not want to have the money tied up for who knows how long.
The accessories can be added or removed from the list to suit your tastes. The seller can get a refund on the accessories and the seller/buyer could transfer the car for deposit alone if they choose. The buyer doesn't have to pay for accessories until he pays for the rest of the car, 30 days prior to delivery. $1500 isn't much to tie up until delivery, especially considering how much these are expected to go up after the first round of deliveries.

The accessories can be added or removed from the list to suit your tastes. The seller can get a refund on the accessories and the seller/buyer could transfer the car for deposit alone if they choose. The buyer doesn't have to pay for accessories until he pays for the rest of the car, 30 days prior to delivery. $1500 isn't much to tie up until delivery, especially considering how much these are expected to go up after the first round of deliveries.
Wish I had known that.  Car is long gone.  Oh well...

Damn Dave,

At least you have your “Bad Ass” SU mid. You Could always go with a solid back up like a Honda Talon. 
😝
The more I think about it the more I want a truggy for a second car.  Something I could really beat on in the whoops and hard pack.  I just don't want to spend truggy money is the problem.

You have your trusty Wildcat X.  I am surprised people are selling their spots at cost.  I figured they would be trying to make a few bucks off their low golden ticket number.

You have your trusty Wildcat X.  I am surprised people are selling their spots at cost.  I figured they would be trying to make a few bucks off their low golden ticket number.
The sparkle is fading, at cost is only way spots might be able to sell.

Confidence is dropping, season is peeking around the corner. 

The sparkle is fading, at cost is only way spots might be able to sell.

Confidence is dropping, season is peeking around the corner. 
True.  Maybe by the sand show the sparkle will appear or maybe near the sand show Sparkles will appear on the main stage.  LOL!!!!

Polaris offering a Pro XP sport at $22,000 seems like a nice way to go to get a 181hp turbo car.  I am hoping Polaris unveils the new sport model they have been hiding from us.  

Man, those accessories add up!!
I still think he’ll put out some cars by the end of this year. Read on one of his posts that he’s planning on racing his speed utv at the UTV Nationals and at the Mint 400 this year. Again we shall see.  

Man, those accessories add up!!
I still think he’ll put out some cars by the end of this year. Read on one of his posts that he’s planning on racing his speed utv at the UTV Nationals and at the Mint 400 this year. Again we shall see.  
He can race the pre-production one at the Mint

Lot of che$$e for something that doesn't exist yet . . .
Pfft...Drug Kingpin problems!

Sad-Pablo-Escobar.jpg

Whats $$ to them?

http://cdn2-www.musicfeeds.com.au/assets/uploads/64a103bd1af4cba7ef8ee83567bbd562.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back