Speed UTV

I thought they were teaming with Hisun Motors in McKinney,TX but now I’m hearing they are in their own building. Don’t know if it’s in TX or not. Anyone have any details?
They have their own section at the Hisun facility.  Still being assembled in TX.  The Hisun property in TX is huge. 

Lol! Robby is a smart dude and cannot get out of the way from his own ego! This will end up just like his previous ventures.

The reason why LOTD cant see the forest thru the trees is, he has no business sense and is only caught up in the hype of a possible "GAME CHANGER" and the engineering. Why do you think Polaris, Can Am, Honda ect dont design a UTV to this level? It just doesn't pencil!

I sure hope all of you either get your car or your $$ back.....Just don't be a sheep!

Are we allowed to go past 200?! 
The reason those manufacturers don’t design/build their cars to this level is because they truly don’t understand what their customers want.  Sure, plenty of their customers want to cruise around the neighborhood and maybe hit a dirt road every now and then. However, there is a massive segment of the off-road community being overlooked. Why do you think the aftermarket performance industry has been thriving these past years.

The reason those manufacturers don’t design/build their cars to this level is because they truly don’t understand what their customers want.  Sure, plenty of their customers want to cruise around the neighborhood and maybe hit a dirt road every now and then. However, there is a massive segment of the off-road community being overlooked. Why do you think the aftermarket performance industry has been thriving these past years.
This has always been the case.

MFG build to the most popular segment that will buy their product.

True sport models hitting their maximum potential will always need an outside shop, builder or parts supplier. Toys at that level are simply too specific in their use to meet needs of the masses. Not to mention liabilities that will follow when newbs wad up their shit.

Welcome to @SRF2DRT

:gdbanner:

That is correct @John@Outfront   Here is a chart of it on the initial dyno run without any adjustments. Made over their targeted numbers and actually had to detune it to get to the 225 and 300 hp numbers. 

F3DA56E6-DF62-46EF-8BD4-01DC715CC4CF.jpeg

Great looking torque curve!
Definitely gots some good torque. That’s probably what most people who have ridden in it are feeling when they say it’s fast. I wonder how the torque numbers and curve look on the new Polaris and Canams?? Not hating just curious. Think my Hayabusa  powered car had about 90 ft. Pds. Of torque and 180 horsepower. Definitely needed more torque at slow speed. This thing should have plenty. 

this thread stalls worse than briscut at 5am.... come on guys keep it going... we're on the road to 200.....

I heard that you'll get a ticket if you fuel the speed UTV on the sand from a non carb compliant fuel container.... Discuss amongst yourselves..... go....
Finally! Something I can relate too! :lol:  

For what it’s worth its firing both cylinders at the same time (not opposed) and dual injectors per cylinder.

This is unlike anything I’ve ever seen in a side-by-side and possibly even in the Sandune custom application one off stuff.

The push to 200 continues!

anyone sneak into the factory and see if they have more than 6 cars?  Lol

For what it’s worth its firing both cylinders at the same time (not opposed) and dual injectors per cylinder.

This is unlike anything I’ve ever seen in a side-by-side and possibly even in the Sandune custom application one off stuff.
It is a cool set up.  

That seems highly unlikely. Where did that info come from ?

Last edited by a moderator:
That seems highly unlikely. Where did that info come from ?
Hey John good to talk to you this is John with the maroon Manx that was on your dyno in end of March. Here is a link to the show where they discussed quite a bit on the engine design. I think there are other shows also but I would have to go back and look. It seems like they have really done their homework and he has some very talented people in all aspects helping him with the design. I hope it is reliable when they show up for customers. Again it looks like they are putting in the time and expertise in some very detailed testing.

360 degree, and "twingle" parallel twins are not a new concept.

Back