Speed UTV

Well thanks for the info and I get what you’re saying. For what it’s worth I put deposit on a base model Diablo and although I have my eyes on a couple options like the windshield and probably the crescent shaped storage box. I will definitely just install them myself unless they let me add them at the end.  Just before delivery time. More than likely I will take possession at the lake Havasu shop. I’m going to be registering it in Arizona. 

Well thanks for the info and I get what you’re saying. For what it’s worth I put deposit on a base model Diablo and although I have my eyes on a couple options like the windshield and probably the crescent shaped storage box. I will definitely just install them myself unless they let me add them at the end.  Just before delivery time. More than likely I will take possession at the lake Havasu shop. I’m going to be registering it in Arizona. 
I forgot to add I really hope they’re successful and everybody is happy with these in the end only time will tell. They were very helpful when I did call them even Todd Romano answered a email personally.

I get that, but the other poster asked what the contract said regarding final payment. I was basically saying there is no explanation of what details are involved with final payment and it has not been discussed publicly to my knowledge.
I am sure the the final payment details will be issued once production starts.   If someone is financing the car they are going to be in for a nice interest rate surprise.     

I am sure the the final payment details will be issued once production starts.   If someone is financing the car they are going to be in for a nice interest rate surprise.     
 I'm guessing "nice surprise" is to convey a negative connotation?  Just for fun, I did a "UTV Loan Rate" search, several popped up at 2.49%... not following loan interest rate trends, is the poop about to hit the fan?

I'm guessing "nice surprise" is to convey a negative connotation?  Just for fun, I did a "UTV Loan Rate" search, several popped up at 2.49%... not following loan interest rate trends, is the poop about to hit the fan?
Interest rates will be going up.  Feds plan of raising interest rates this year and finance rates will follow.   Usually the low rates like you state are promotional rates for 2 or 3 year financing.   

Here is what Sheffield is currently offering on a RZR for example:

https://secure.sheffieldfinancial.com/loanCalculator.aspx?M20

I do not recall who Speed was able to make a deal with on financing, but I would bet the interest rates will be similar. 

Just received another email from Polaris, short story ordered a turbo 4 s 3/2021 was supposed to be in 5/2021 I cancelled in 10/21 in frustration and ordered a general, was supposed to be in 3/2022, who knows now... Posting here to note even the big players are having a hard time delivering product now, a start up seems damn near impossible...

Eric,

Thank you for being part of the Polaris community. We are honored you have chosen to ride with us!

We want to provide you with an update regarding your current presold order. Like many other industries, we are facing a very dynamic supply chain environment that is creating a shortage on semiconductor chips and impacting our RIDE COMMAND displays. Due to this shortage, there may be a delay in the time frame for which we are able to deliver your 2022 GENERAL XP 4 1000 Deluxe RIDE COMMAND Edition to PRIME POWERSPORTS. You can check your order status online using our order tracker here, for the most up to date information on your vehicle. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding as we battle supply shortages. 

Another challenge caused by the chip shortages is that WiFi capability may not be available on the RIDE COMMAND display when it does become available. We will continue to work to solve for this, but that is our current understanding. The RIDE COMMAND display will still have connection capabilities through Bluetooth as it did before, but without any WiFi capability. This means you still have connectivity, but the account sync and satellite map download timing may not be faster, and you will still be required to update firmware and maps via USB, instead of benefiting from over the air updates that the WiFi capability would have provided. 

If the above option does not work for you, we sincerely apologize for the situation, and you may contact your dealer to cancel your order and receive a refund for any deposit. Please accept our sincerest apologies. 

If you have additional questions on these changes, additional information can be found in this FAQ

-Polaris Off‑Road Vehicles

Just received another email from Polaris, short story ordered a turbo 4 s 3/2021 was supposed to be in 5/2021 I cancelled in 10/21 in frustration and ordered a general, was supposed to be in 3/2022, who knows now... Posting here to note even the big players are having a hard time delivering product now, a start up seems damn near impossible...

Eric,

Thank you for being part of the Polaris community. We are honored you have chosen to ride with us!

We want to provide you with an update regarding your current presold order. Like many other industries, we are facing a very dynamic supply chain environment that is creating a shortage on semiconductor chips and impacting our RIDE COMMAND displays. Due to this shortage, there may be a delay in the time frame for which we are able to deliver your 2022 GENERAL XP 4 1000 Deluxe RIDE COMMAND Edition to PRIME POWERSPORTS. You can check your order status online using our order tracker here, for the most up to date information on your vehicle. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding as we battle supply shortages. 

Another challenge caused by the chip shortages is that WiFi capability may not be available on the RIDE COMMAND display when it does become available. We will continue to work to solve for this, but that is our current understanding. The RIDE COMMAND display will still have connection capabilities through Bluetooth as it did before, but without any WiFi capability. This means you still have connectivity, but the account sync and satellite map download timing may not be faster, and you will still be required to update firmware and maps via USB, instead of benefiting from over the air updates that the WiFi capability would have provided. 

If the above option does not work for you, we sincerely apologize for the situation, and you may contact your dealer to cancel your order and receive a refund for any deposit. Please accept our sincerest apologies. 

If you have additional questions on these changes, additional information can be found in this FAQ

-Polaris Off‑Road Vehicles
Chip shortage is messing things up for everyone.  

The Speed scam goes on! Pay for the machine upfront....wow! This thing will never happen.

Seems they are on target to start up production soon.  

What is that "target" again.........................sorry just helping the cause #200
Your the best!!!  LOL! 

Target is to generate interest and get more deposits. 

Well it seems there are 1500 excited people out there that have or will receive their final build order.  Now whether they actually produce 1500 cars remains to be seen.

Your the best!!!  LOL! 

Target is to generate interest and get more deposits. 

Well it seems there are 1500 excited people out there that have or will receive their final build order.  Now whether they actually produce 1500 cars remains to be seen.
My bad, I thought you meant a "Target Date"  #roadto200

Russia invasion to slow down delivery and road to 200🥺???
If Russian is going to invade, they must do it in the next 60 days while the ground is frozen.  Once Spring arrives the land they must travel thru to get deep into Ukraine, will become marshes.  Now if the Russian Army had SPEED in their arsenal, this would be a mute point.  We all know that SPEED could conquer anything..................

Well I use to own a "SPEED BOAT" Now I own a fishing boat but at least they have some options. 

On the other hand I hope no one invades. I was trying to get sand shark closer to 200. Just like in fishing you got to be patient and wait.

Back