Speed UTV

You've seen them. You know what I'm talking about.

Some of them are stuffed in the side of a witche's eye. OK, that's obviously a lack of talent that caused that wreck.

Some of them are sitting on the skid plates and it's just flat ground all around the UTV and you wonder - WTH?? I would guess they damaged it previously and it finally gave up at that moment. 
What you don't see in those pictures is the drop of they went off that caused it to dart into the dirt or sand. 

Better get all of those jokes out of your system while you can, there's an expiration date on those. After that, the joke will be on all of the haters.

:lol:
We will have some time to get all the jokes out of our system.  Once released we might have new material.  LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're so hot to get a thread to 200 pages, I'll start a CanAm thread for you.

I'm positive I can fill it with 200 pages of broken X3 pics in just a couple of weeks. Long before this thread hits 200 pages. Or the first Speed UTV hits the dunes.

Doubtful.  Welcome to try though.

Where is Buff?  we need some current predictions. 
635911422630714218-Crimescene001aaa.jpg

You've seen them. You know what I'm talking about.

Some of them are stuffed in the side of a witche's eye. OK, that's obviously a lack of talent that caused that wreck.

Some of them are sitting on the skid plates and it's just flat ground all around the UTV and you wonder - WTH?? I would guess they damaged it previously and it finally gave up at that moment. 
Sitting on the skid plat is a simple explanation. AIR BAGS. Tons of pics of Funco’s doing the same thing!

... someone sent me this photo of Buff... guess he won't be saying much anymore... RG had him 'taken out.'   :rofl:

Mummified_male_body%2C_South_American%2C_800-1400_Wellcome_L0057121.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Better get all of those jokes out of your system while you can, there's an expiration date on those. After that, the joke will be on all of the haters.

Not a hater, I just don’t jump up and down with my hands in the air about something that is not available to drive. Have fun in your dream machine because that’s all you have at this time. 

The last two videos posted on youtube were very poor content from my view. RG just walked around and said nothing tangible (but what do we expect now except delivery dates) then the drive around town.... Yeah the sales pitch for the kicker system was crazy but also a brag 40+% of buyers (sunset hill crowd)

At this point if they are close to "production" maybe we should be seeing more info on the 2023 model updates, HVAC, more cubic centimeters, etc...

The last two videos posted on youtube were very poor content from my view. RG just walked around and said nothing tangible (but what do we expect now except delivery dates) then the drive around town.... Yeah the sales pitch for the kicker system was crazy but also a brag 40+% of buyers (sunset hill crowd)

At this point if they are close to "production" maybe we should be seeing more info on the 2023 model updates, HVAC, more cubic centimeters, etc...
Sound system markup is generally at least 100%...  So yeah, of course they're gonna pitch it :biggrin:

How many people are going to have to upgrade their trailers so the new SPEED can fit.............they look big.

Just helping the road to 200🤪

Back