Speed UTV

So anyone have an epic weekend driving their Speed UTV?  The march to 200 continues!  LOL!

I do think we will get to 200 pages before 500 units are produced. 
If you're so hot to get a thread to 200 pages, I'll start a CanAm thread for you.

I'm positive I can fill it with 200 pages of broken X3 pics in just a couple of weeks. Long before this thread hits 200 pages. Or the first Speed UTV hits the dunes.

:lol:

Man I really hope they get it started in 60 days and deliver in 6 months. I ordered the stereo after the sand show because it sounded tits and I wanted to be able to have some music.

If you're so hot to get a thread to 200 pages, I'll start a CanAm thread for you.

I'm positive I can fill it with 200 pages of broken X3 pics in just a couple of weeks. Long before this thread hits 200 pages. Or the first Speed UTV hits the dunes.

I can just post pages of you out enjoying your Speed UTV on this thread to get to 200.  The pictures won't take up much space.  LOL!

has anyone bought the tool kit? Is it worth it? because they promote the hell out of it!

Thats because they are being driven, I'm sure you haven't broken anything on your Speed when you are driving it in your dreams. 

has anyone bought the tool kit? Is it worth it? because they promote the hell out of it!
I have the bigger tool kit and I like it a lot.  It is very handy and I like that you can roll it to whatever you are working on.   As to the UTV kit I think it is kind of bulky and pricy.   It has everything you need, but the Boxo and Assault Industries UTV tool rolls also have everything you need and a lot cheaper and don't take up as much space. 

By the way Harbor Freight sells the same cases that Speed is using for the tool kits. 

I have the bigger tool kit and I like it a lot.  It is very handy and I like that you can roll it to whatever you are working on.   As to the UTV kit I think it is kind of bulky and pricy.   It has everything you need, but the Boxo and Assault Industries UTV tool rolls also have everything you need and a lot cheaper and don't take up as much space. 

By the way Harbor Freight sells the same cases that Speed is using for the tool kits. 
RG shops at Hobo Freight???

By the looks of some of those pictures you so badly want to post, it would seem just driving it will do it. LOL!
You've seen them. You know what I'm talking about.

Some of them are stuffed in the side of a witche's eye. OK, that's obviously a lack of talent that caused that wreck.

Some of them are sitting on the skid plates and it's just flat ground all around the UTV and you wonder - WTH?? I would guess they damaged it previously and it finally gave up at that moment. 

Thats because they are being driven, I'm sure you haven't broken anything on your Speed when you are driving it in your dreams. 
Better get all of those jokes out of your system while you can, there's an expiration date on those. After that, the joke will be on all of the haters.

Back