Speed UTV

For those that can’t access Instagram, here’s what Todd Romano said. Seems like we’ve been down this road before. 😁🤞🏽

40D5514C-14E0-4F4C-9576-7762E6C81663.jpeg

I'm confused... when is Robby running off with all the deposit money again? I mean this is the longest running ponzi scheme I've seen in a long time. 

Dudes …. I’m IN the supply chain.. 

… I can tell you FIRST HAND…. 

….it’s LEGIT HORSE EffED!!!

…. Funco Money…..

……   Cause there AINT no Effing SUPPLY… less you already had it 🤦‍♂️🤣💵🤪🌏💩👩‍🦼😬🌈🏕❤️‍🩹🤠🤬🃏

abc

56BFC325-66B9-4E56-82BA-AF4F5AE9C6C0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
LOTD must be super excited that production meetings are taking place

Dudes …. I’m IN the supply chain.. 

… I can tell you FIRST HAND…. 

….it’s LEGIT HORSE EffED!!!

…. Funco Money…..

……   Cause there AINT no Effing SUPPLY… less you already had it 🤦‍♂️🤣💵🤪🌏💩👩‍🦼😬🌈🏕❤️‍🩹🤠🤬🃏

abc

View attachment 22386
They only have to stock pile 28,000 different parts per car, plus the accessories ordered.  Should be a piece of cake.  

LOTD must be super excited that production meetings are taking place

They only have to stock pile 28,000 different parts per car, plus the accessories ordered.  Should be a piece of cake.  
If Polaris and CannedHam can do it, ANYBODY can do it.

In a perfect world what Speed is doing would be hard enough to pull off successfully....now add a Pandemic?

Good luck, hope it works out. These "should" be really nice machines.

Thats the funniest $HIT ever 

Polaris and Can Am are not getting it done either or Ford or Chevy 
100%, ordered a turbo 4 s last march with a delivery estimate of mid April or May. Cancelled it after multiple delays when they were estimating November and discontinued the model. Ordered a General for our place in Ut in October, projecting April at this point. 

None of them are flooding the streets like they used to, but they ARE producing and delivering some units.
I guess you have not read that Can Am has been delivering units to dealers that are missing parts and Polaris has been doing the same on some models.   A dealer in No. Cal posted Can Am is 60-90 days out on getting the missing parts to the dealer to complete the units.  

I guess you have not read that Can Am has been delivering units to dealers that are missing parts and Polaris has been doing the same on some models.   A dealer in No. Cal posted Can Am is 60-90 days out on getting the missing parts to the dealer to complete the units.  
Eff that. No New machine is worth delivery incomplete.

Crazy times.

Hey at least they hit the green light on something.  Again it would be perfect if they can hit the public same time as RZR and X3 so they all can be pitted together for a real world test and comparison.  It would put all haters or cool aid drinkers in their places once and for all. In the very early videos, RG said Coyne was the first in line with early deposits and will get theirs first.  They should also have the new X3's whatever and whenever released. 

How come no talk about what X3 will be released anyways?

sounds like they should reengineer the trans and use a planetary with manual bands for the shifting 

sounds like they should reengineer the trans and use a planetary with manual bands for the shifting 
Or just not market it as shift on the fly.  I don't see it as a necessity with a CVT.  I'd *like* to have it, especially between low and the standard high, but it's not worth starting over with the trans IMHO.

-TJ

Or just not market it as shift on the fly.  I don't see it as a necessity with a CVT.  I'd *like* to have it, especially between low and the standard high, but it's not worth starting over with the trans IMHO.

-TJ
i agree its too late to start over but how nice it would be to be able to grab a lever as you come out of some medium speed trails on to high speed dirt roads and have it shift somewhat like a automatic trans. having clutches in the trans instead of dog rings it would probably take another two years

i agree its too late to start over but how nice it would be to be able to grab a lever as you come out of some medium speed trails on to high speed dirt roads and have it shift somewhat like a automatic trans. having clutches in the trans instead of dog rings it would probably take another two years
Yup, I hear ya, and you're right - but they def can't afford the extra 2 years at this rate. 😉 😛

-TJ

Back