Park Like a Douche

At lunch yesterday.   The passenger almost could not get out.  LOL 

20231220_124845.jpg

At lunch yesterday.   The passenger almost could not get out.  LOL 

View attachment 90150
At this point I would wait till the Elusive Douche came out!

And be like...Really :dunno:

WTF???? and then hear the whiny douche offer up big cuss words and spit out things like his dad can beat up my dad and such!

:bag:

At this point I would wait till the Elusive Douche came out!

And be like...Really :dunno:

WTF???? and then hear the whiny douche offer up big cuss words and spit out things like his dad can beat up my dad and such!

:bag:
Let's be honest...

Either its a woman, and none of that is happening.

Or he's Asian, and he and his dad know karate and definitely can kick your dad's ass. :biggrin:

Let's be honest...

Either its a woman, and none of that is happening.

Or he's Asian, and he and his dad know karate and definitely can kick your dad's ass. :biggrin:
Most likely not a woman since it is a full size truck...Not Asian since it is a full size truck! :lmao:

I'd say it is a Bud Light drinking Mall Crawler that wonders around REI and fills up a cart to look cool then casually sets it aside and buys nothing and walks out with puffy chest and pulls out the Giganto Vape with Monster sticker on it

:laugh1:

Most likely not a woman since it is a full size truck...Not Asian since it is a full size truck! :lmao:

I'd say it is a Bud Light drinking Mall Crawler that wonders around REI and fills up a cart to look cool then casually sets it aside and buys nothing and walks out with puffy chest and pulls out the Giganto Vape with Monster sticker on it

:laugh1:
Hey, my wife drives a truck just like that (not that truck, mind), which I also drive a lot. :biggrin:

Hey, my wife drives a truck just like that (not that truck, mind), which I also drive a lot. :biggrin:
You are the exception...and most likely a normal person too as with your wife!

:cheers:

IMG_3872.jpeg

Passenger had to get in after backing out. He just watched. Nailed it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
20240909_161233.jpg

Then he was honking his horn to get the person in the red car to move so he could back out.... lmao

Years ago...everyone was getting GD.com stickers with their board names and putting them on their vehicles. I got one but for the board name, I got "Chummin"...yeah...make it his fault! 🤣 I had it for a long time.

I might need to revive this idea but put "River Dave" as my name....living here in Havasu now.

I’m a contractor and 90% of the time I’m towing a dump trailer. I almost always have to “park like a douche” if I don’t some fricking Yahoo! in a Tesla is going to park next to me and make it extremely difficult to get out of the parking spot without taking off his bumper. I applaud the fact that Lowes and Home Depot have designated trailer parking for guys like me but unfortunately the GP doesn’t give a rats ass. So excuse me if I “park like a douche” it’s for your own good 👍

Back