Park Like a Douche

Now we have a fire vehicle parked the wrong way, on the corner, blocking the hydrant. DON~~~

DSC00841.JPG

Not sure what’s totally wrong with that park job. The car next to him had a difficult time parking in their spot/lines,so being a end spot seems like shifting over was their option. If that’s a douche park job that seems pretty ticky tack. 

Not sure what’s totally wrong with that park job. The car next to him had a difficult time parking in their spot/lines,so being a end spot seems like shifting over was their option. If that’s a douche park job that seems pretty ticky tack. 
Huh, didn’t even notice the other car. Not douche parking, but amusing.

I just figured it was the other car that was the Douche!

I would have parked the same way if I was the truck.

In fact, I try to get end spots and favor one side.

Came out of my meeting today in SFO and wala !!! Some Jackazz in a Tesla does this. My Rental in the Blue Nissan parked correctly. I really had to push that door hard to get in / Oh well........ :dunno: ............ I sincerely hope I didn't leave a dent in that beautiful Electric Vehicle! !

:poule:

8D42B556-D342-4904-A388-1B2F5D01D83A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Came out of my meeting today in SFO and wala !!! Some Jackazz in a Tesla does this. My Rental in the Blue Nissan parked correctly. I really had to push that door hard to get in / Oh well........ :dunno: ............ I sincerely hope I didn't leave a dent in that beautiful Electric Vehicle! !

View attachment 43352
Probably pushed the door panel into correct alignment anyway... :biggrin:

View attachment 43352
Double douche.  He made it just as difficult on himself to get out as you get in.

Back