Park Like a Douche

I went to the hardware store the other day and  completely miffed it.  I got out and started walking away and thought....  "how bad is it?" So i turned to look...  then thought "one of them GM.com mf'ers is going to get my truck on film and I'm gonna get blasted for ever....."  

I moved it.....  lmao

I went to the hardware store the other day and  completely miffed it.  I got out and started walking away and thought....  "how bad is it?" So i turned to look...  then thought "one of them GM.com mf'ers is going to get my truck on film and I'm gonna get blasted for ever....."  

I moved it.....  lmao
Did this yesterday at the Costco...  

I can't even get mad at that.  When they built the lot, the spaces weren't meant for the size that cars / trucks have become and if the Toyota had pulled within the spot, the driver would have bitch of a time getting out, especially in they were old(er).  Same goes for the white truck behind them. That's a tight fit .  . .

I guess  that the handicapped tag lets you park on the sidewalk, where there is no space20230927_094208.jpg

I can't even get mad at that.  When they built the lot, the spaces weren't meant for the size that cars / trucks have become and if the Toyota had pulled within the spot, the driver would have bitch of a time getting out, especially in they were old(er).  Same goes for the white truck behind them. That's a tight fit .  . .
They should have just parked in the spot to their right...

Leave the space between the vehicles.

WOW!

Douche #2 is Super Douchey with all the lightbars and massive cow-plow front bumper!

:simrak:

WOW!

Douche #2 is Super Douchey with all the lightbars and massive cow-plow front bumper!

that is the same A-Hole that has his light bars on while driving up the freeway with all of the rest of rush hour traffic.  LOL.

that is the same A-Hole that has his light bars on while driving up the freeway with all of the rest of rush hour traffic.  LOL.
Yep, and thinks its funny when people have to adjust their mirror so they can see again.

Only bonus to these guys is you can check your headliner for spots/stains..

Yep, and thinks its funny when people have to adjust their mirror so they can see again.

Only bonus to these guys is you can check your headliner for spots/stains..
Some guy the other night had is front bumper light bar on, side pod lights...all the while driving down the street that has street lights every 40' or so...you could literally drive with no lights and see fine!

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mr. super Douche had to have every light known to man on and blind the eff out of everyone!

Some guy the other night had is front bumper light bar on, side pod lights...all the while driving down the street that has street lights every 40' or so...you could literally drive with no lights and see fine!

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mr. super Douche had to have every light known to man on and blind the eff out of everyone!

I live in the sticks.  There's always some dude who feels he needs 300w of LED to see on a marked/paved road.  One douche in a Ranger will turn on the 40" roof bar if you dare to flash high beams for the bumper/a-pillar lights being on... Could be the same guy? :biggrin:

PSA: turn your dash brightness down from near-daylight setting and you won't need offroad lights to see in a residential area...

Looks like a douche domino, the car on the left is right on the white line too.
Lol, that’s my car (Mustang) on the right, parked as close to the curb as possible since it’s a corner spot. As is my right. :biggrin:

White Taurus is properly parked. 

Civic… Yeah, no. 

Back