Padres Road to the World Series

The Dodgers just came back from being down 5-0 at the end of the 3rd and drop 13 unanswered runs on the Madres, winning 3 of 4 games in the series, and leaving them 11 games back in the division with a record below .500 . . .

Angel's Fan here

<----<<

:simrak:

We suck too!   :oto:

Oh and we have the Best player in the league and probably one of the best to have played in a long time, and gonna lose him at the end of the season!

Their owner sucks balls...should have sold the team to someone who actually wants to win a championship!

Ok Rant over...Padres suck too!

:chew:

:dbart:

Angel's Fan here

<----<<

Oh and we have the Best player in the league who can't stay healthy and probably one of the best to have played in a long time, and gonna lose him at the end of the season to the Dodgers!

Their owner sucks balls...should have sold the team to someone who actually wants to win a championship!

Edited this for you

Angel's Fan here

<----<<

Oh and we have the Best player in the league and probably one of the best to have played in a long time, and gonna lose him at the end of the season!

the thing is that it looks like the Padres management actually does want to win pennants now.  this year they are just sucking a.z.s.  3rd highest salary & struggling.........  the curse of San Diego..........

Checking on the World Series Padres, how is it going?
Not Good, We chit the bed this season.  Longest win streak of the year was 3 games, probably the most under performing roster in MLB history.  Sadly, Next year is not looking good either.

Thanks for checking  :classic_cool:

cant win any close games either does not help, we will be back next year :oll:

Padres / Chargers / Cowboys / Rangers. I need to move to Tampa. Never mind, not a fan of Hurricanes. Carry On. Peace

Not Good, We chit the bed this season.  Longest win streak of the year was 3 games, probably the most under performing roster in MLB history.  Sadly, Next year is not looking good either.

Thanks for checking  :classic_cool:
The Mets would beg to differ . . .

The Mets would beg to differ . . .
Just goes to show you that you cant buy a team, must build a team.

At least the Mets unloaded half of their big names for something, SD, not so much.

I feel Preller chased last off season, should have never spent that money on Xander.  You already had at least two SS.  So you sign one to a large contract and tell Kim and Crowneworth to move positions.  Kim is a better SS anyway.  Jake is a good 2B.  Should have spent that money on 1B and a real DH.  I feel Preller sometimes gets caught up on what is happening to the north and wants to beat the Dodgers at their own game, not going to work long term.

And now we hear how great the Farm System is, cool.  Where are they going to play, pretty much the entire infield and RF have super stars under contract for the next 8yrs.  You must blend young talent into the mix every year to stay relevant. Just my observations.............

I feel Preller chased last off season, should have never spent that money on Xander.  You already had at least two SS.  So you sign one to a large contract and tell Kim and Crowneworth to move positions.  Kim is a better SS anyway.  Jake is a good 2B.  Should have spent that money on 1B and a real DH.  I feel Preller sometimes gets caught up on what is happening to the north and wants to beat the Dodgers at their own game, not going to work long term.

And now we hear how great the Farm System is, cool.  Where are they going to play, pretty much the entire infield and RF have super stars under contract for the next 8yrs.  You must blend young talent into the mix every year to stay relevant. Just my observations.............
I agree 100 percent, also, no need to extend Manny at the beginning of the year.   Preller has 1 season over .500 in the last 8 years.  Its time to find a new GM.  He has had plenty of chances.  Dont believe the hype, our farm system is trash,

Moving forward, I have no understanding on what they will do.  Who do you resign?  If they want to keep Soto, they probably need to offer him a contract this off season.  What about Snell (possible Cy Young), he is going to get big money?  If they want to trade some big contracts, they will have to pay big dollars (and I assume they all have no trade clauses).

If they can this week, they should look to pick up some peeps off the waiver wire, maybe Bader.  Personally, I think he is an upgrade to Grissom??  Also, the Angels released all sorts of pitching.  Who knows...............

Still not sure why we signed Bogaerts. We had multiple Shortstops already. Soto is a liability in the field. Misses routine fly balls and his antics at the plate are getting old. Watches too many strikes and then swings at bad pitches. By the way who is our hitting coach. We have so many guys right at the Mendoza line. Just sayin 

No chemistry between the team. Kim is the only one playing his heart out! You start to feel bad for him when the rest are guaranteed outs. Bullpen? What bullpen? So many mistakes when it came to pitching. BoMel definitely is to blame, too. All around the worst performance I've ever seen honestly. Feel like we've been robbed. 😡

Back