Padres Road to the World Series

What teams do you guys think will advance to the next round ? This is what I think,  Hoping for some good series.  WC games were a joke.

Baltimore

Houston

ATL

AZ   :classic_laugh:

Houston

Texas

Arizona

Atlanta

they got swept :oll:

played 3 more games than the Padres whoopty doo

Love watching the Dodgers while I'm out back SWEEPing my patio! HA! EFF The dodgers. Go Rangers! Peace

That sucked.  Mookie and Freddy only  had one hit between them in the 3 games . . .

Still did better then Madres :pfight:

:dodgers:

Padres won the same amount of playoff games as the Dodgers! 

Another LA embarrassment, even worse than last year  :classic_biggrin:

Seager is carrying the Rangers

This dude is a BAD Dude! One of our players said....."He's a different guy at playoff time" Commentator asked "Why?" He has a different gear then he had all year. Some people just step up. Seager is that dude! Peace

Dodgers were sent home to cry in their beer and pee in their own pool.

Dodgers were sent home to cry in their beer and pee in their own pool.
This thread is for teams on the never ending journey to the WS...not some Zonies that can see a light just up ahead.

Get otta here!

:kick:

This thread is for teams on the never ending journey to the WS...not some Zonies that can see a light just up ahead.

Get otta here!

:kick:
Oh we are not making it out of Philly or Atlanta, It's just nice to send the boys in blue home without peeing in our pool again.

Oh we are not making it out of Philly or Atlanta, It's just nice to send the boys in blue home without peeing in our pool again.

Bye Bye Blue. Phillies look tough. Peace

Back