Padres Road to the World Series

Not to change the subject but Bruce Bochy has turned around the Texas Rangers. What a Coach. (X-Padre). Why is it, when they get rid of a Padre they become great somewhere else? Peace

Not to change the subject but Bruce Bochy has turned around the Texas Rangers. What a Coach. (X-Padre). Why is it, when they get rid of a Padre they become great somewhere else? Peace
A lot of that credit goes to Chris Young,  He built that team right, and he landed Bochy.  Good GM

Bochy landed with the Rangers and that team was already on the upswing.  But then again, props to the Rangers for going out and getting him.  Rangers under-performed last season, now they are playing to expectations.

Braves show the Doyers who's boss by taking 3 of 4 this weekend (Dodgers had chances but didn't convert / bull pen was gassed). And then Julio Urias gets arrested for DV and has now played his last game as a Dodger . . .

Braves show the Doyers who's boss by taking 3 of 4 this weekend (Dodgers had chances but didn't convert / bull pen was gassed). And then Julio Urias gets arrested for DV and has now played his last game as a Dodger . . .

What an idiot. Nothing like giving up some serious cash. Peace

When are the Padres playing?  Can't find them on the schedule  :classic_biggrin:

When are the Padres playing?  Can't find them on the schedule  :classic_biggrin:
We did actually play October baseball this year, last game was Sunday October 1st  :classic_tongue:

How you feeling about your Doyers this year, will they get bounced again by another NLWEST wild card team ?

Last edited by a moderator:
We did actually play October baseball this year, last game was Sunday October 1st  :classic_tongue:

How you feeling about your Doyers this year, will they get bounced again by another NLWEST wild card team ?
You never know with Playoff baseball, momentum is huge, we saw that last year with the Padres.  Dodgers sitting around for a week, while the other team is playing with confidence is hard to overcome, game 1 is everything.

I will be at game 2, cheering my team on.  Love that we have this option EVERY YEAR, which Padre game are you going to?  

Imagine your high for the year was fanfest, I couldn't imagine  :classic_wink:   

You never know with Playoff baseball, momentum is huge, we saw that last year with the Padres.  Dodgers sitting around for a week, while the other team is playing with confidence is hard to overcome, game 1 is everything.

I will be at game 2, cheering my team on.  Love that we have this option EVERY YEAR, which Padre game are you going to?  

Imagine your high for the year was fanfest, I couldn't imagine  :classic_wink:   
Hahaa!   The highlight was taking 3 outta 4 from the Dodgers towards the end of the season.  Overall it was a terrible year and we still wont replace our GM :soapbox:   Have fun at the games, October baseball is the Best !!

Back