Padres Road to the World Series

Joe broke his toe! Oh no no no! 
kettlebells-so-i.jpg

:lmao:

dont we need to start another thread for another year of disappointment??? 

Go Bears!! 

rs-234999-BNB_Group_BW_.jpg

dont we need to start another thread for another year of disappointment??? 
No disappointment here.

I have enjoyed watching the padres play the past 4 years, and I have really gotten into it. Never been a sports fan otherwise. 
Regardless, when the pads loose, I am still proud of them and enjoy rooting for them. 
…especially no no Musgrove! 

After 1 game, people are jumping off the bandwagon fast, typical SD fans

How much longer do we have to listen to "its the beginning of the season, not the time to panic"?  When is it the official time to panic? 

How much longer do we have to listen to "its the beginning of the season, not the time to panic"?  When is it the official time to panic? 
Go on a 20 game win streak. Back in it. Peace

How about they start with a 4 game win streak???  It seems to me that they keep having a lot of bad days.  

Ok ok ok, not the greatest of seasons. I agree, it's going to take a miracle blah blah  blah but tonight sure felt great being a part of the friar fandom! I was at the game tonight and was ready to throw down 😂😂😂 then I realized how old I was lol Thanks for the awesome W mah boys!! Would've felt very different if we didn't turn it around. Padre fan for life!! Win or lose I don't  get to choose!! Friar faithful! LFGSD!! 

Back