Padres Road to the World Series

Saw that on Sports Center. Padres / RANGERS world series! Peace

Unfortunately the only 2 position players on SD that deserves a vote is Profar and Arraez.

Looking forward to watching Skeenes VS LA today.  That kid can Shove !

Can't wait for Saturday....

Thunder Valley MX!

I know it has nothing to do with baseball...Outdoor MX is just way better!

:lmao:

:dbart:

Unfortunately the only 2 position players on SD that deserves a vote is Profar and Arraez.

Looking forward to watching Skeenes VS LA today.  That kid can Shove !
I think Saurez is going good

We might have a Angels Sweep on this series with the Padres.  :carrot:

We might have a Angels Sweep on this series with the Padres.  :carrot:
It wouldn't surprise me, We have lost 3 in a row and currently don't look good at all.   Congrats on your first back to back home victories we provided you  :classic_biggrin:

I hate to say it but its looking like the padres trip to the world series is going to be through Ticket Master 

I hate to say it but its looking like the padres trip to the world series is going to be through Ticket Master 
Haha!  Nah, They are already booking their annual October Cancun Vacation .

I wouldn't be to excited about that Dodger team right now, They are having October issues in June, they are usually rolling this time of year.  Mookie looks like playing SS is wearing him down.

Edit to say,  That's what the Dodgers announcer's said the other day.

Last edited by a moderator:
It wouldn't surprise me, We have lost 3 in a row and currently don't look good at all.   Congrats on your first back to back home victories we provided you  :classic_biggrin:
Congrats on your first back to back to back home victories we provided you 

Hopefully Manny's injury continues to be just "mild" as has been reported . . .

Rangers are hovering around the .500 mark. After the All Star Break it'll be time to put the bats to the ball. Peace

could not s TOP the bats last night after a 6 game losing streak.

could not s TOP the bats last night after a 6 game losing streak.
It was only 5, but I get it. 

It was nice to see Kim doing his thing again. Profar is the effing man though, I sure was glad to see him back this season. His smile can light up a room. 

Profar is the effing man though, I sure was glad to see him back this season. His smile can light up a room. 

Profar was a Ranger and couldn't make the line-up. He was a total stud coming up. Our organization hated getting rid of him. Peace

Profar was a Ranger and couldn't make the line-up. He was a total stud coming up. Our organization hated getting rid of him. Peace
Rangers need to take down the Doyers this week! 

Peace

Back