Padres Road to the World Series

I missed it! I'm seeing of FB stuff tho, love Manny for stepping in. Profar looked focused on continuing but Ruiz got in his face for some reason. 

Grand Slam last night was legit, Profar is certainly the Padres MVP this year so far.  I was kind of impressed after he hit it, he acted like he had been there before...maybe he is growing up.

I saw the replay of him getting hit, it wasn't intentional, got hit on the lower leg, not even sure it was a fast ball.

Grand Slam last night was legit, Profar is certainly the Padres MVP this year so far.  I was kind of impressed after he hit it, he acted like he had been there before...maybe he is growing up.

I saw the replay of him getting hit, it wasn't intentional, got hit on the lower leg, not even sure it was a fast ball.
It was 98 mph and it hit the inside of his knee.  AAA Umpire behind the plate last night, Gore has to be ejected after the warning, not even a question.  Manny clutched up and launched the first pitch after the home plate dust up. Then the Gran Slam was epic!  Meanwhile LA not skipping a beat without Mookie.

Looks like Profar upset someone, such a class act  :classic_biggrin:
Nats got their feelings hurt after he pimped his walk off Monday night.  I dont think catchers will be talking to Profar anymore, didnt work for Smith or Ruiz  :classic_biggrin:

It was 98 mph and it hit the inside of his knee.  AAA Umpire behind the plate last night, Gore has to be ejected after the warning, not even a question.  Manny clutched up and launched the first pitch after the home plate dust up. Then the Gran Slam was epic!  Meanwhile LA not skipping a beat without Mookie.
Gore pitched into the 5th inning, no ejections last night

One thing that has been cool this season, I am in LA area and can watch every Padre game on Direct TV, no blackouts.  Channel 694-3, same as SD.  Just beware, announcers are huge SD Homers, can be hard on the ears  :classic_biggrin:

Great start for the Rangers 7-0. Not taking the broom to the game.........YET! Peace

Looks like the Padres have been playing some good ball lately . . .

EH, will be fun when we get Tatis, bogarts, campie, musgrave, darvish back

Looks like the Padres have been playing some good ball lately . . .
I guess you missed the Boston series ?  Last 2 games have been Chit !  At least we are consistent at letting bad teams beat us down.

I guess you missed the Boston series ?  Last 2 games have been Chit !  At least we are consistent at letting bad teams beat us down.
7-3 over the last 10 games and finally a few games over .500  Be happy lolz . . .

Them Dang Padres beat our Rangers last night. Peace

What a game !  I Was a little nervous when Abrahms hit that last out.

Cease finished the day with 3 walks and 9ks

"I just wanted to clarify" - Dave Roberts explains bizarre incident that led to LA Dodgers' embarrassing loss against rival Padres

Dave Roberts was miserably out coached in the 10th, I cant believe he didn't know the pitching rules.  Rule states after a mound visit the pitcher must face one batter, an intentional walk that has no pitches thrown is not a faced batter.  His plan backfired when Solano PH for Crown who has been terrible against lefties.  Dave thought he was going to get a LH LH match up.  LMAO!

https://www.sportskeeda.com/baseball/news-i-just-wanted-clarify-dave-roberts-explains-bizarre-incident-led-la-dodgers-embarrassing-loss-rival-padres

Back