Padres Road to the World Series

It was only 5, but I get it. 

It was nice to see Kim doing his thing again. Profar is the effing man though, I sure was glad to see him back this season. His smile can light up a room. 
Profar is a punk, he has done nothing in the Show, three months in this season and the Pad fans want him in the HOF.  This is exactly what is wrong with Bandwagon Pad fans, see the big picture.  He has had a good run this season so far, but reality will sink back in.  He plays in the easiest position on the field as well.  An 31 yr old that finally can be the average player everyone wanted him to be.....haha

Curious why you think Profar is a punk ?  He plays the game with a huge smile on his face and is leading the MLB in in BA with .324, And no Padre fans want him the HOF,  im guessing that was a joke.

Will Smith on the other hand, now that guy is a PUNK.  Trash talking Profar saying he is irrelevant was a douche move,  and then of course everyone remembers when he snubbed Arozarena at the baseball classic.  I am willing to bet more MLB players and fans love Profar vs Will Smith.

Current MLB BA leaders,

PROFAR  .324

WITT       .321

SOTO      .316

OZUNA  .316

0:32 / 7:32

Profar is a punk, he has done nothing in the Show, three months in this season and the Pad fans want him in the HOF.  This is exactly what is wrong with Bandwagon Pad fans, see the big picture.  He has had a good run this season so far, but reality will sink back in.  He plays in the easiest position on the field as well.  An 31 yr old that finally can be the average player everyone wanted him to be.....haha
Hahahaaa he's a veteran and has finally found his place in the league. He's very comfortable and very capable of smashing from this point on. Enjoy the show! 

Why is he a punk, three examples for you homers..........

Two years ago in Dodger Stadium, him and Grisham turned around at the end of the game (Padres won) and gave the fans the finger and then grab his crotch (I was there, no media got it)..........immature IMHO.

Profar thought the Dodgers were throwing at him. (this is why Smith called him irrelevant after the game). He puffed out his chest and almost entice a fight on the field.  Why would anyone throw at him, he thinks he is better than he is.

Third, anyone remember him wanting to fight Kershaw???  So lame

The guy tries hard to be relevant, in the end he isn't.  

Have a Great Day Cookie !

View attachment 109687
Haha, pretty sure the Dodgers left Fielder is pretty good.

This list is only the full time Leftfielders, doesn't include any players that also play CF or RF, but then again Padre fans love him, I guess they have to when the other players are sucking, All good, love talking baseball

Curious why you think Profar is a punk ?  He plays the game with a huge smile on his face and is leading the MLB in in BA with .324, And no Padre fans want him the HOF,  im guessing that was a joke.

Will Smith on the other hand, now that guy is a PUNK.  Trash talking Profar saying he is irrelevant was a douche move,  and then of course everyone remembers when he snubbed Arozarena at the baseball classic.  I am willing to bet more MLB players and fans love Profar vs Will Smith.

Current MLB BA leaders,

PROFAR  .324

WITT       .321

SOTO      .316

OZUNA  .316

0:32 / 7:32
This is pretty funny comparing Smith to Profar, would you like to look at career numbers, or three months........

This is pretty funny comparing Smith to Profar, would you like to look at career numbers, or three months........
Was just referring to who is the bigger punk.  Will has some damn good numbers, we all know that.  I have never seen the antics you described from him, that's why I asked.  Please remember LA fans are the biggest homers ever, they think they have a dynasty when they haven't won shot since 1988!!  Padres are a .500 team at this point, but we all know anything is possible in October, hell, LA might even win a playoff game this year  :classic_biggrin:   

Was just referring to who is the bigger punk.  Will has some damn good numbers, we all know that.  I have never seen the antics you described from him, that's why I asked.  Please remember LA fans are the biggest homers ever, they think they have a dynasty when they haven't won shot since 1988!!  Padres are a .500 team at this point, but we all know anything is possible in October, hell, LA might even win a playoff game this year  :classic_biggrin:   
Getting into the playoffs is all that matters anymore, look at the success of Wild card teams, LY World series was against two Wild Card teams, the eventual winners (Rangers) got into the playoffs in the last weekend of the regular season.

I am pretty critical of SD fans, I lived in SD for 13 yrs, and all my in laws are still in SD.  Plenty of banter around the holiday dinner table for sure.  All Padre fans HATE LA, not really the other way around.

on another note good win today Padres, love 9th inning wins

Merrill the youngest ever to hit walk-off shot in multi-HR game

Rangers took the series from the Hated Doyers. 1st game was a total beating! Peace

Last week we had 3 walk offs at home, Last night we Scored 4 runs in the Bottom of the 10th for the walk off.

Nats Intentionally walked Arraez to get to Profar,  That was a Mistake !  And then Profar hurt their feelings with his celebration :classic_biggrin:

image.png

Last week we had 3 walk offs at home, Last night we Scored 4 runs in the Bottom of the 10th for the walk off.

Nats Intentionally walked Arraez to get to Profar,  That was a Mistake !  And then Profar hurt their feelings with his celebration :classic_biggrin:

View attachment 111217
Ohhh yahhh!! Mr Irrelevant strikes again! 

Tatis out till after the A-star break

Back