Padres Road to the World Series

Hey @ChEFF,  last week my friend Rhett Miller, singer for the Old 97s from Dallas, got to sing the national anthem at the Rangers v Guardians game.  Here's a vid:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7DA0BSpRMD/

Then he went to Eric Nadel's birthday benefit.  Afterward, he got to try on Eric's WS ring.  Pretty cool stuff.

View attachment 107093

That is awesome @South Bay Eric Nadal the voice of the Rangers. Looks like that ring could be Rhett's bracelet. Those things are huge. What a cool experience. Peace

Padres fans get the opportunity this weekend to boo Juan Soto, sad reality

Padres fans get the opportunity this weekend to boo Juan Soto, sad reality
I just hope he plays this weekend like he did when he was in SD.  Dude is currently on fire, 2 multiple Home Run games in the last week, having an MVP year.

On another note, Dodger game was on MLB network last night, I was very surprised at how empty that stadium was for a 1st place team that has the most fans in the MLB.  

I just hope he plays this weekend like he did when he was in SD.  Dude is currently on fire, 2 multiple Home Run games in the last week, having an MVP year.

On another note, Dodger game was on MLB network last night, I was very surprised at how empty that stadium was for a 1st place team that has the most fans in the MLB.  
I am glad it surprised you, at least you got to watch a winning franchise.  :classic_biggrin:

Don't worry, they are number 1 in attendance and nobody gives a chit about the D-Backs.  For reference:

image.png

Defending World Champs just can't get a fan base around here. Probably cause the Hockey and Basketball teams are kicking some aiss. And them dang Cowboys. I saw them hateful Phillies just swept our butts! I hate all Philly teams. Peace

Don't worry, they are number 1 in attendance and nobody gives a chit about the D-Backs.  For reference:

View attachment 107341

Well they should, That wild card team swept your A$$ in the playoffs last year  :rofl:

How many games do you attend on average in LA per year ?   Only been there once, for the GOOSE game, I have no desire to attend another.  I do get free tix from time to time, I will donate them to some GD.COM Dodger fans next time I get them. 

Defending World Champs just can't get a fan base around here. Probably cause the Hockey and Basketball teams are kicking some aiss. And them dang Cowboys. I saw them hateful Phillies just swept our butts! I hate all Philly teams. Peace
I have a buddy that lives out there, I want to go check out that new stadium, looks awesome !

Please support your local team, They are World Champs !!!!

Well they should, That wild card team swept your A$$ in the playoffs last year  :rofl:

How many games do you attend on average in LA per year ?   Only been there once, for the GOOSE game, I have no desire to attend another.  I do get free tix from time to time, I will donate them to some GD.COM Dodger fans next time I get them. 
For about the last decade, my brother and 3 of our friends have held 4 season tickets right behind the first base dugout, so I see a bunch of games through them, usually 15-20 a year and I will step up and pay for certain other games if those seats are spoken for (opening day and playoffs mainly).

I've only  been to one game so far this year (home opener).  Need to pick it up a bit, but I also hate traffic, the bar down the street is nice, the beer selection is good and the bartenders are all hot, so . . .

I have a buddy that lives out there, I want to go check out that new stadium, looks awesome !

Please support your local team, They are World Champs !!!!

I need to support the Rangers! Great Stadium. Peace

Time to spread the Love! Great day for a baseball game. Rangers are in MINN. EFF the yankees. Peace

I saw them hateful Phillies just swept our butts! I hate all Philly teams. Peace
And it would appear the feeling is mutual. My BIL is from Philly and hates the cowboys.  I asked him why and he said because it's the cowboys....  which makes me think he does not even know why, it's because.....  LOL 

And it would appear the feeling is mutual. My BIL is from Philly and hates the cowboys.  I asked him why and he said because it's the cowboys....  which makes me think he does not even know why, it's because.....  LOL 

It's a definite mutual hatred. Got a golf buddy from Philly. Great guy except ONE thing. And it's major. Damn Eagles Fan. Peace

And I'm a steelers fan and hate them both!!!  Lmao

J/K, I could really not care any less.  

Back