Padres Road to the World Series

They suck almost as bad as the 
o3IfXiKyLCntiZZGE8NPFw_96x96.png

We could use a Padres / Rangers World Series. Peace

Heard that Arraez dude is good. Nice trophy case. Our Rangers case used to look like that. Peace

I met Texas Rangers Team Doctor Keith Meister when I blew out my ACL racing dirt bikes. He's a good friend today. He loves to hear my stories of Glamis. He's a Harley guy. Back in 2010 / 2011 we lost both World Series to Giants / Cardinals. FINALLY we get one. I sent him a Congratulations the night we wrapped it up in AZ. He immediately sent this Pic. Good for him and all the Ranger Fans. They've waited a LONG time. Hang in the Padre Fans..........maybe they'll get Y'ALL one before you pass away! (HELP) @ROBERT L

Peace

image.jpeg

I just wanted to thank all of the LA Doyer fans for coming down this weekend.  Another easy series win for the Padres, and on another note, Thank you for helping us make history .  

4 consecutive starters go 5 innings giving up 2 or fewer hits.  Has not been done since 1893.  Our streak started Wednesday vs Chicago, then 3 more vs LA.   

MLB Network

@MLBNetwork

·
6h

The

@Padres
rotation just achieved something that hasn't been done since 1893
1f92f.svg

@markdero7
breaks out the black and white footage to honor this historic stretch in San Diego! #MLBCentral

Back