Padres Road to the World Series

What a game! Apparently hitting the baseball has become an easy thing. Still confused on why the Umpire called Boegarts out with a 3rd strike. Taunting? Peace
Allegedly he asked the Ump for time when he had already used one that AB.  That adds a strike, and he already had 2.

Allegedly he asked the Ump for time when he had already used one that AB.  That adds a strike, and he already had 2.

New Rules to speed up the game. I'm all for speeding up this game. It takes too long to play IMO. Peace

Amazing how it went from winning the opener to a chit show in under 24 hours (i.e. A gambling scandal and Yamamoto's debut).  Only 160 to go . . .
Our star pitcher had a horrible outing also but with the padres win nobody is saying anything

This Ohtani scandal is going to be huge, At least the Doyers have a lot of experience with scandals  :classic_ohmy:

Manfred is going to try his hardest to protect the MLB star, but this is going to get ugly before its all over.

This Ohtani scandal is going to be huge, At least the Doyers have a lot of experience with scandals  :classic_ohmy:

Manfred is going to try his hardest to protect the MLB star, but this is going to get ugly before its all over.
Crazy right?! I bet it'll all be handled behind closed doors. It's Ohtani bro, the guy everyone was dying to sign. Baseball needs him on the field. Sad that the interpreter had to take the fall. 

Crazy right?! I bet it'll all be handled behind closed doors. It's Ohtani bro, the guy everyone was dying to sign. Baseball needs him on the field. Sad that the interpreter had to take the fall. 
There is No Way Ohtani was not aware of or involved.  These guys lived together for 13 years and were best friends.  MLB wants it handled behind closed doors, The Feds will definitely have their day, this is far from over.  

I wonder what Pete Rose thinks ? :rofl:

I wonder what Pete Rose thinks ? :rofl:

Pete belongs in the "HALL" at the TOP! Too many criminals swept under the rug these days. Just look at D.C. Peace

That's cool to get your ball back. Give that fan an autograph. Peace

On another note.....................I set the CIF record for most interceptions in a season. I wonder if they'd give me back all those balls? HA! Peace

MLB has gone silent on the Ohtani scandal.  This isn't over yet boys

So one home run won't wash away cheating in the MLB??  

Back