Padres Road to the World Series

Here is a pic of YORE Madre, Rumor has it, AJ will be flying him in this weekend  :chatter:

image.png

Giants own us :(
Hardly. I think Kim is allowed to screw up here and there. He goes hard, and it cost him twice that game. 

What about tonight though?? 

OH BABY!!!! LFGSD!!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
only games the giants won so far has been against us, all other teams have swept them.

I was talking to a friend that is a full-time scout in MLB, we were talking about the Padres.  We talked about the players, he said the biggest issue with the Padres is the culture.  Too many players from south of the border (I.e. Tatis) that were raised in Baseball and only think of themselves.  They don't make any effort to be part of a "team".  He also said the Padres aren't the only team with these issues.  I asked if Machado fit this bill, he said NO.  It was very interesting to say the least.  

Now every time I see a Tatis Highlight in anyway, it is him celebrating in a very "Me" only way?  Media portrays this big time.

I was talking to a friend that is a full-time scout in MLB, we were talking about the Padres.  We talked about the players, he said the biggest issue with the Padres is the culture.  Too many players from south of the border (I.e. Tatis) that were raised in Baseball and only think of themselves.  They don't make any effort to be part of a "team".  He also said the Padres aren't the only team with these issues.  I asked if Machado fit this bill, he said NO.  It was very interesting to say the least.  

Now every time I see a Tatis Highlight in anyway, it is him celebrating in a very "Me" only way?  Media portrays this big time.
What team is your friend a scout for ?  My friend Darnell Coles is the hitting coach for the Nationals, always fun to talk to him and find out about players.  He was with the Brewers when Ryan Braun got popped for PEDS.  I have personally met Ryan, I hated him until I met him, cool dude.  He has some great stories about Barry Bonds also.

Juan Soto is the Ultimate selfish player!!  Machado has never been a leader of men, He is and will be the reason we never win a ship until he is gone,  Machado fits the Selfish narrative to a T!   I blame Preller for that, He is way over paid also.  Tatis is a fan favorite, he gets the crowd hyped up and appears to love the game, super fun to watch.

Ohtani is Guilty and Selfish!

Sure, but he went 3 for 4 last night (2 doubles and a HR) and has had at least 2 hits in his last 5 games . . .
2 doubles, 1 HR, and only 1 RBI, that's hard to do.  No Base runners !!!!!

Dosent change the fact that he is a compulsive liar that loves to Gamble. :classic_biggrin:

What team is your friend a scout for ?  My friend Darnell Coles is the hitting coach for the Nationals, always fun to talk to him and find out about players.  He was with the Brewers when Ryan Braun got popped for PEDS.  I have personally met Ryan, I hated him until I met him, cool dude.  He has some great stories about Barry Bonds also.

Juan Soto is the Ultimate selfish player!!  Machado has never been a leader of men, He is and will be the reason we never win a ship until he is gone,  Machado fits the Selfish narrative to a T!   I blame Preller for that, He is way over paid also.  Tatis is a fan favorite, he gets the crowd hyped up and appears to love the game, super fun to watch.

Ohtani is Guilty and Selfish!
He is a full-time scout for the Yankees.

Your opinion of Soto and Machado was the same for me until he told me otherwise.

Sure, but he went 3 for 4 last night (2 doubles and a HR) and has had at least 2 hits in his last 5 games . . .
EFF Ohtani and his Guilty ways. Pete Rose should be in the Hall of Fame. Oh, EFF the Dodgers. HA. Peace

He is a full-time scout for the Yankees.

Your opinion of Soto and Machado was the same for me until he told me otherwise.
Very Cool!  What is his name ?

Please ask him about my good friends Son that was drafted in the 4th round last year.

Anthony Hall, Played HS ball in SD at Point Loma, then played at Oregon.  Plays corner OF, throws right, hits left

https://www.milb.com/player/anthony-hall-689141

Very Cool!  What is his name ?

Please ask him about my good friends Son that was drafted in the 4th round last year.

Anthony Hall, Played HS ball in SD at Point Loma, then played at Oregon.  Plays corner OF, throws right, hits left

https://www.milb.com/player/anthony-hall-689141
My son's bestfriend plays AA for the Yankees, socal kid, we talked a lot about him as well.

Back