New Polaris Pro R

Wife gave me the green light on a pro r. If I order one it will be the ultimate. I’m pretty impressed with the Dynamax suspension set up but opted not to pay for it when I bought my current car as it had just come out. I figure why not right?!!

Wife gave me the green light on a pro r. If I order one it will be the ultimate. I’m pretty impressed with the Dynamax suspension set up but opted not to pay for it when I bought my current car as it had just come out. I figure why not right?!!
there are guys buying them off of I69 Powersports in TN and saving 8-10k.   \If you are not in a hurry and down for a drive it might be worth it.  To me it wasn't, I'm an impatient guy and would rater pay more for right now.

https://www.rzrforums.net/threads/i69-purchases-paperwork.576111/#post-6241080

Dealers are getting them in so inventory should be better. 

I watched an episode of Matt’s off-road recovery and saw a wrecked pro-r that the suspension looked a little odd to me. Ended up being this design. Looks like a company is converting to more of a standard trailing arm type design. Anyone seen this setup running around?

EB4CAE81-E572-4251-8AD6-4FE79CFB7FC7.png

13B65030-A3E7-430D-90AC-0D2513155565.png

E751FEC3-A307-4DE4-B3B8-0454F2441DA6.png

So will there be anything Super Exciting at tomorrows 2025 Model launch?

What will be the new upgrades or items on the PRO R, in particular the PRO R 4 ??

cr=t:29.42%25,l:0%25,w:100%25,h:66.67%25

So will there be anything Super Exciting at tomorrows 2025 Model launch?

What will be the new upgrades or items on the PRO R, in particular the PRO R 4 ??

I think there are some tweaks to the plastics and doors for 2025.  Maybe they up the hp a little to be close to the 240hp Can Am.  

No bump in HP so I bought a '24 this morning. 

I reached out to STU and they recommended the 32 Blackbirds for the rear but I've seen some people recommend 33" tires to help prevent the chassis from bottoming on hard G-outs in the sand. I know STU typically run taller than the rest but is the 33" something I should look in to?

No bump in HP so I bought a '24 this morning. 

I reached out to STU and they recommended the 32 Blackbirds for the rear but I've seen some people recommend 33" tires to help prevent the chassis from bottoming on hard G-outs in the sand. I know STU typically run taller than the rest but is the 33" something I should look in to?
awesome

Back