New Polaris Pro R

Really happy that a major manufacturer has upped the ante on displacement.  Hopefully others will follow the Polaris example.  Yamaha has that great 1.8 liter wave runner motor, Kawasaki has a 1.5 liter jet ski motor and Rotax has a 1.63 liter SeaDoo motor.   Kawasaki's KRX 1000 has a great chassis.  If they came out with a KRX 1500 S (sequential) I would be all over that.  And please put the radiator in the back like the YXZ.  I am really tired of the heat in the cab.

We have 3 variations in the shop right now.. went out testing on the 4 seat Turbo R today. Total beast after rework.. 

View attachment 37109

View attachment 37110
Are all the models you have the Walker Evans shocks?  Are you testing a live value set up?

You used my buddies Wildcat XX as a test mule and his suspension was dialed in after your work. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Are all the models you have the Walker Evans shocks?  Are you testing a live value set up?

You used my buddies Wildcat XX as a test mule and his suspension was dialed in after your work. 
No, we have developed several of the models already.. The lime green turbo R above is a live valve, and we did that car on tue.. we were out today with the 2 seat Pro R live valve.. The videoes are after I was preetty well done.. It was 112 .. the car is so impressive, it makes the 10-12’ dropoff seem like nothing. Thats at about 55-60mph.. and it rides like a cadilac.

1A74237D-3261-400B-8E8F-767866571E1B.jpeg

C47BD6BC-50AB-4BB1-BCD4-C63540EE7964.jpeg

View attachment IMG_0172.MOV

View attachment IMG_0168.MOV

View attachment IMG_0164.MOV

No, we have developed several of the models already.. The lime green turbo R above is a live valve, and we did that car on tue.. we were out today with the 2 seat Pro R live valve.. The videoes are after I was preetty well done.. It was 112 .. the car is so impressive, it makes the 10-12’ dropoff seem like nothing. Thats at about 55-60mph.. and it rides like a cadilac.

View attachment 37387

View attachment 37388

View attachment 37389 View attachment 37390 View attachment 37391
Ive not seen one in person but first thing that came to my mind with that roof cage is this....

image.jpeg

Ive not seen one in person but first thing that came to my mind with that roof cage is this....

View attachment 38095
When you go to the Sand Show to pick up your new UTV you can see lots of them in person. I am sure there will be several done up you can take home for $70K or more.  LMAO!!!!

The cage is fugly,.. hopefully they don't make the arms like the ones on mine.. they just crumpled up some tinfoil IMO... 

Displacement should make it sick.

abc

Craig Hall is working on a proper bolt kit for the Pro R. Looks like it covers all the suspension. Can’t imagine it’s every bolt. But for the price you might! 
View attachment 38112

Or you buy a Speed UTV that comes standard with proper size, shank, thread & special nut. 
You can make this claim when units are delivered to the actual public. 😁

It will most likely be true too….just a promise at this point however.

Craig Hall is working on a proper bolt kit for the Pro R. Looks like it covers all the suspension. Can’t imagine it’s every bolt. But for the price you might! 
View attachment 38112

Or you buy a Speed UTV that comes standard with proper size, shank, thread & special nut. 
Ouch another $1750!!?? Are they having issues wallowing out holes on these units? Snapping bolts? Any news about the shock Clevis fix? Or is it just another bad design too much side loading at full droop with limit straps or at full bump? I really like the 2 seaters not crazy about the 4 seaters. And they do sound goood!! 

wait until your 'shaft' backs out of the engine case because they don't lock tight it and it tears up the primary clutch.. no warranty coverage either.. friggin' Polaris..

.. ugh.. 

abc

PS. So glad I own 2 of 'em... ugh... 

wait until your 'shaft' backs out of the engine case because they don't lock tight it and it tears up the primary clutch.. no warranty coverage either.. friggin' Polaris..

.. ugh.. 

abc

PS. So glad I own 2 of 'em... ugh... 
YIKES!! Sounds like Polaris version of Monkey pox.  :lmao:
Sorry couldn’t help myself. Sorry to hear that @ANGRYBUTTCRACK

It is true, not a promise or claim. Fact Robby has a patent filed on the Speed hardware, fact Robby has talked about the hardware design and how’s he’s been using this hardware design on his off road trucks for several years. Fact we have seen it on the pre production cars. Fact we have been shown pictures of piles of bolts being made. 

Do you really think Robbys going to talk for 2 years about his hardware vs the other manufactures and then not do it? You clearly don’t know Robby and have him confused with some of those buggy builders you all think are great. 

Did Ford have to have Broncos delivered to customers before what they claimed was fact? 

Kawasaki debuted and showed us all the new 4 seat KXR, but is it not real because the dealers have not taken delivery yet of them? 

Did you not believe that Polaris was going to release the Pro Turbo after they released the Pro R, and said the Turbo was coming out a few months later? 

What has Robby done to make you think everything he's doing and showing is not true? 
You way to serious, You miss a light hearted ribbing post.

:cheers:

Ouch another $1750!!?? Are they having issues wallowing out holes on these units? Snapping bolts? Any news about the shock Clevis fix? Or is it just another bad design too much side loading at full droop with limit straps or at full bump? I really like the 2 seaters not crazy about the 4 seaters. And they do sound goood!! 
Have not heard or read about any issues with bolts.   Have  not really seen anything on the clevis other than then the few times we all saw post.  

I have a friend with a Pro R and he has no issues so far.  

Looks like Hall is putting together a nice expensive bolt kit that racers will most likely buy.  

The hardware on the pro r I believed is 14mm.  

Have not heard or read about any issues with bolts.   Have  not really seen anything on the clevis other than then the few times we all saw post.  

I have a friend with a Pro R and he has not issues so far.  

looks like Hall is putting together a nice expensive bolt kit that races will most likely buy.  

The hardware on the pro r I believed is 14mm.  
We are working on a billet clevis and retainer.

@Schmidty Soooo what did you think of the 12-13” of track width change? Noticeable or not really. That kind of track change would be hard on bearings and such wouldn’t it?

@Sand Shark I thought Wayne mattock broke a few and I’ve seen pictures of others who have broken them also. Must be an issue if guys like Schmidty are building billet pieces for them. I think there’s just to much side leverage at full bump and if they have limit straps attached to the bottom bolt of the shock it’ll eventually give at full droop?

Back