New Polaris Pro R

Wonder about belt life with that much weight and power.  :blink:
The clutches are much bigger than what is on the Can Am or current RZR.  Belt is also much bigger.   We shall see if the helps the belt life when they start throwing some additional hp at them.

Other than in the dunes belts hold up pretty well with additional hp.      

That is freaking flying up Olds!  So lets start adding it up in CA the rzr will run min $40k OTD plus all the add ons to personalize it another $10K .  Then drop $10K for a turbo which kills any factory warranty.  Yikes thats serious coin for a SXS.   We all know this RZR is a true game changer and exciting for Polaris to push CanAm to step up the game.  
I guess you don't remember people dropping 60K+ for cake decorated SXS at Bert's or the other dealers.

Other than lights, radio, pumper and paddle tires I am not sure much else is needed on the Pro R if you get the one with the live valve stuff.  

Remember you are getting a multipurpose vehicle as well.  Not a one trick pony for that money. 

The clutches are much bigger than what is on the Can Am or current RZR.  Belt is also much bigger.   We shall see if the helps the belt life when they start throwing some additional hp at them.

Other than in the dunes belts hold up pretty well with additional hp.      
How did those Predator X18's do? They were HEAVY and had that 2.0-ish Liter 4 banger too right?

Bottom line is UTVs today are crazy cool in the suspension and power departments. A+ to all the MFGs for evolving to where they are today.

I hope people are careful with them, take time to learn their machines before going full tilt.

I guess you don't remember people dropping 60K+ for cake decorated SXS at Bert's or the other dealers.

Other than lights, radio, pumper and paddle tires I am not sure much else is needed on the Pro R if you get the one with the live valve stuff.  

Remember you are getting a multipurpose vehicle as well.  Not a one trick pony for that money. 
They sell like hot cakes no doubt!  So when you taking delivery of yours?

Also at $60k I wonder how long they can finance for. I am guessing 6-7 years at that price point. I imagine few would keep one that long and make all the payments. 

That is freaking flying up Olds!  So lets start adding it up in CA the rzr will run min $40k OTD plus all the add ons to personalize it another $10K .  Then drop $10K for a turbo which kills any factory warranty.  Yikes thats serious coin for a SXS.   We all know this RZR is a true game changer and exciting for Polaris to push CanAm to step up the game.  
It starts at $50k OTD. More if there is any ADM.

He's actually going downhill...

He's actually going downhill...
The comment on instragram is the car did 71mph up Olds.

When you get your X3 and take it Olds you will probably see something around 55mph. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The comment on instragram is the car did 71mph up Olds
200.gif

Thanks guess I should have watched the video with my glasses on!  chit my turbo Wildcat flew down that hill just as fast! I only did it once cause I didnt want to break anything LMFAO.  Damn thing broke alot driving it easy....

9 hours ago, NIKAL said:

These guys are hard to watch. But sxsblog did some serious donuts with their new Pro R and they seized the engine as it pushed all the oil away from the pump. 

For how bad ass this new car is suppose to be, why don’t they dry sump? My old XP900 is dry sumped. 

Save you from the pain, Start watching at 25 min. 

Those guys destroy just about every SXS they get.   

Back