New Polaris Pro R

Pro R carnage. Didn't take long at all.

Hmmmm, the sand on the TOP of the arms and and everything tells me it took a pretty big hit... and where the arms have black marks, out first I thought that was where the powder cracked-off when the arm bent, but it almost looks like rubber... what did it hit? 

Here is the video of them launching that Pro R that broke the lower a-arm.  A positive is the shock mount did not break.  Lol!!! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYahCA1r-J9/?utm_medium=copy_link
And there you go. 

The RZR disappears, we don't know how far it dropped or if it landed in the flat.  Something is going to break if you drive a $40k SxS like it's a $400k Trophy Truck.  Of course, LOTD will still say it's proof it wasn't engineered or tested properly. 

I'm not saying the ProR is perfect, and I expect it will have problems like all new RZR models do.  I just think it's funny how absolutely blinded LOTD and a few others get once they "pick a side."  I have a Speed and a ProR on order.  Both will have flaws.  Neither is a Trophy Truck.  Maybe I'll get one of them this year, who knows. 

-TJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm, the sand on the TOP of the arms and and everything tells me it took a pretty big hit... and where the arms have black marks, out first I thought that was where the powder cracked-off when the arm bent, but it almost looks like rubber... what did it hit? 

And there you go. 

The RZR disappears, we don't know how far it dropped or if it landed in the flat.  Something is going to break if you drive a $40k SxS like it's a $400k Trophy Truck.  Of course, LOTD will still say it's proof it wasn't engineered or tested properly. 

I'm not saying the ProR is perfect, and I expect it will have problems like all new RZR models do.  I just think it's funny how absolutely blinded LOTD and a few others get once they "pick a side."  I have a Speed and a ProR on order.  Both will have flaws.  Neither is a Trophy Truck.  Maybe I'll get one of them this year, who knows. 

-TJ
He hucked it really high and I would bet it flat landed from at least 15' in the air.   It is interesting this dude broke it and Mitch Guthrie and Wayne Matlock managed to do a Baja 1000 and Mint 400 and not break a lower arm.    If we see lots of them breaking the lower arms I would be very concerned.  

If this were a Speed UTV LOTD would say the dude drove it beyond the cars limits.  LOL!

Looks like you will be seeing your Pro R pretty soon.  Should see some driving around in Glamis next weekend and the rest of the season.  

TMW posted a video of their Pro R beating a 2 seat X3 up Olds.  It was a close race, but impressive how the 4 seater pulled up the hill.   

This meme came to mind...

787.jpg

And there you go. 

-TJ
Don't put words in my mouth.

It broke, I posted a pic I saw on FB. That's it. Don't ASSume any more than you already do.

We know you were waiting for the first failure picture to surface so you could post it.   LOL! 
Now why would I do that? You watch too many conspiracy videos. 

As you've said before, it's not fully tested until Joe Public beats on it. Even I'm surprised it only took 6 hrs for someone to push one of these too far. That was definitely a big jump, couldn't even see where it landed.

Now why would I do that? You watch too many conspiracy videos. 

As you've said before, it's not fully tested until Joe Public beats on it. Even I'm surprised it only took 6 hrs for someone to push one of these too far. That was definitely a big jump, couldn't even see where it landed.
Joe Public is very good about destroying or breaking things quickly.  Engineers can test and test all they want.  There will always be someone that can outsmart them on how to destroy their product. 

Pro R carnage. Didn't take long at all.

Don't put words in my mouth.

It broke, I posted a pic I saw on FB. That's it. Don't ASSume any more than you already do.
Seriously man, you can effe right the effe off.  Let's dissect the two incomplete sentences in the first post I quoted.  

You intentionally used the term "carnage" to describe what was pictured; not "breakage", "failure" or anything else that would have been reasonable.  Nobody here will believe you; not even for an instant if you try to tell using the term "carnage" to describe a mildly bent A-arm wasn't done with a purpose.  We all know that purpose was to over-dramatize a pretty basic failure.  Next, nobody will believe you if you say "Didn't take that long.[sic]" wasn't intended to imply that a parts failure at this stage was too soon, or otherwise unacceptable.  

I'm not "ASSuming" anything, your intent was clear.  Often it's hard to read for "tone" on the internet, but with you it's very easy.  Don't pretend you're something you're not, or you didn't mean exactly what we all know you meant.  Just because you changed your screenname doesn't mean you're not the SDM we all know...

-TJ

Guess it didn’t break from the jump after all. 

View attachment 22592
And we're supposed to believe the "soft impact" on a lip is what did it?  There were no cracks or stress-fractures started with all the jumping?  I'm not saying it should, or shouldn't have bent.  I'm not saying I know exactly how it bent either.  

What I am saying, is it's absolutely ignorant to jump a machine 15+ feet high time and time again, then have a parts failure later in the day and NOT look to the jumping as the original cause. 

-TJ

Seriously man, you can effe right the effe off.  Let's dissect the two incomplete sentences in the first post I quoted.  

You intentionally used the term "carnage" to describe what was pictured; not "breakage", "failure" or anything else that would have been reasonable.  Nobody here will believe you; not even for an instant if you try to tell using the term "carnage" to describe a mildly bent A-arm wasn't done with a purpose.  We all know that purpose was to over-dramatize a pretty basic failure.  Next, nobody will believe you if you say "Didn't take that long.[sic]" wasn't intended to imply that a parts failure at this stage was too soon, or otherwise unacceptable.  

I'm not "ASSuming" anything, your intent was clear.  Often it's hard to read for "tone" on the internet, but with you it's very easy.  Don't pretend you're something you're not, or you didn't mean exactly what we all know you meant.  Just because you changed your screenname doesn't mean you're not the SDM we all know...

-TJ
Do yourself a favor and put me on ignore.

Your constant ball licking is starting to get annoying. The constant moisture is starting to give me a rash. Find something better to do with your time.

Do yourself a favor and put me on ignore.

Your constant ball licking is starting to get annoying. The constant moisture is starting to give me a rash. Find something better to do with your time.
You don't even know how to put an insult together properly.  Trying to imply I lick your balls is about as asinine as, well, your actual life.  Ball-licking is always used in the context of a person who idolizes another person, or is a groupie.  I don't think any human being would idolize you, or want to attach themselves to your pathetic existence.  I'm confident nobody here believes otherwise.   

You remind me a lot of a Walmart checker screaming at people for not wearing masks.  Just like them your whole life is sad and you're utterly powerless within it.  When you find a venue that gives you the slightest shred of authority you run rampant and become a tyrant.  In your head, you're some kind of authoritative, irrefutable beacon of knowledge.  In reality; just like the Walmart checker, you're just a joke and you're the only one not laughing... 

-TJ

Back