New Polaris Pro R

You don't even know how to put an insult together properly.  Trying to imply I lick your balls is about as asinine as, well, your actual life.  Ball-licking is always used in the context of one person who idolizes another person, or is a groupie.  I don't think any human being would idolize you, or want to attach themselves to your pathetic existence.  I'm confident nobody here believes otherwise.   

You remind me a lot of a Walmart checker screaming at people for not wearing masks.  Just like them your whole life is sad and you're utterly powerless within it.  When you find a venue that gives you the slightest shred of authority you run rampant and become a tyrant.  In your head, you're some kind of authoritative, irrefutable beacon of knowledge.  In reality; just like the Walmart checker, you're just a joke and you're the only one not laughing... 

-TJ

You've obviously spent a lot of time thinking about me.

Are you sure you're not obsessed? A stalker? You should seek professional help, because this isn't healthy behavior to be so obsessed with another man.

I don't feel the same way about you. I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings. 

Again, I think you should put me on ignore, because following me all over the board and obsessing over every one of my posts is not normal behavior.

You've obviously spent a lot of time thinking about me.

Are you sure you're not obsessed? A stalker? You should seek professional help, because this isn't healthy behavior to be so obsessed with another man.

I don't feel the same way about you. I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings. 

Again, I think you should put me on ignore, because following me all over the board and obsessing over every one of my posts is not normal behavior.
Keep trying, enough posts like that and you might accidently stumble into sounding clever.

-TJ

This was the first shot fired.

Don't put words in my mouth.

It broke, I posted a pic I saw on FB. That's it. Don't ASSume any more than you already do.
Basically calling TJ a ASS.

LOTD don't insult people and not expect a response then cry foul when you get it.  I am sick of seeing the bickering, debate the topic with out personal insults or Summer vacation is going to come quick to some.

Now back to topic.

P.S, Epstein still did not kill himself...

If everyone that is bothered by LOTD’s antics “ ignores him”, what happens then? I mean will he actually exist? Would it be a forced summer bacation?
Put me on ignore. Please. Seriously. I don't want you to have to read anything I post.

Put me on ignore. Please. Seriously. I don't want you to have to read anything I post.
You don't see a problem when everyone else on the forum wants to put you on ignore, or you feel compelled to suggest they do so?  It's almost like you're not wanted here, and everyone is tired of your bullshit...

-TJ

This should be discussed between members via DM.

:focus:

Sand Stuck on the arms, rear tire came off the bead, and all the other tell tale signs...

This is 100% clearly a major driver error. Period. All this breakage happened for a very good reason.

I have enough off road miles to know this dude wadded up his chit and is crying about it.

Stupid hurts. I could drive that car Offroad at 85% race pace for a 1000 miles and never hurt anything.

Sand Stuck on the arms, rear tire came off the bead, and all the other tell tale signs...

This is 100% clearly a major driver error. Period. All this breakage happened for a very good reason.

I have enough off road miles to know this dude wadded up his chit and is crying about it.

Stupid hurts. I could drive that car Offroad at 85% race pace for a 1000 miles and never hurt anything.
But if you're not running 120% race pace for a TT/Class 1, are you even a desert-bro, bro?  Seriously though, what you said definitely looks to be the case.  That doesn't mean there are no weaknesses in the new Pro R or it's perfect, just that I wouldn't use this specific failure as cause to write it off. 

-TJ

Wait is that what this debate was all about!!!!.

There is not a machine out there that would take that kind of stupidity.

Back