New Polaris Pro R

Wayne should be around mile 900 or so by now. 

As long as you don't have the sewn in style where the shoulder harness is connected to the lap belt, getting belts threw aftermarket seats is easy.  Still kinds of a pain to have to remove the seats to get to the belt cover.  I would like to see what Wayne Matlock did to make access quick and easy on his race car.   On the four seater getting to the belt will be easier if you can fold down the rear seats and be able to remove the fire wall. 
The upper belts can be mounted with a clip and an eye bolt. It will take 2 minutes to pull the seats even with 3 point harnesses, and the firewall has 1/4 turn pins. No tools needed up to that point. 

So I like how it turned out. It seems way beefier and stronger. I like the different driving modes for throttle, steering, and suspension. It looks like it will be a blast to drive in any conditions. My drawback still remains in the belt location. Yes stock seats and seat belt will be no issue but aftermarket seats with 4 or 5 point belts running through them will make it a lot more of a challenge. I guess the upside would be not having to fight the cover off and on with the shock in the way?!!
I've forgotten how to paste 2 posts together.

The upper belts can be mounted with a clip and an eye bolt. It will take 2 minutes to pull the seats even with 3 point harnesses, and the firewall has 1/4 turn pins. No tools needed up to that point

Last edited by a moderator:
I've forgotten how to joint 2 posts together..... Sorry about that - I am Challenged!! 

The upper belts can be mounted with a clip and an eye bolt. It will take 2 minutes to pull the seats even with 3 point harnesses, and the firewall has 1/4 turn pins. No tools needed up to that point
Aren't the seats bolted down with 4 bolts each?

If it’s like all the other rzr’s, the seat base slips into a mount and the rear of the seat base clips onto a center mount. There is a pull cord to release the rear latch to remove the seat.
The new design is a bar that runs across the back of the seat base that clips onto 2 hooks. It seems to be a stronger design than the pin design like the traditional RZR had. 

Back