New Polaris Pro R

One more day and we see what Polaris has to offer.    I think people will be very happy with what Polaris is bringing. 

I just hope they can deliver. I had a turbo s on order early march 2021, said it would be 3 weeks. when the extended the 6th time to November (discontinued as well for 2022)  I bailed. Now I have had a 2022 General xp4 on order since Sept, since then they stopped taking orders and won't even give a delivery estimate but hinted April ish... I couldn't imagine starting a new company when the heavy hitters can't even produce promised product...

One more day and we see what Polaris has to offer.    I think people will be very happy with what Polaris is bringing. 
5tf9ms.jpg

I just hope they can deliver. I had a turbo s on order early march 2021, said it would be 3 weeks. when the extended the 6th time to November (discontinued as well for 2022)  I bailed. Now I have had a 2022 General xp4 on order since Sept, since then they stopped taking orders and won't even give a delivery estimate but hinted April ish... I couldn't imagine starting a new company when the heavy hitters can't even produce promised product...
At the Sand Show the engineer told a group of us that Polaris would announce the new Pro R and then said it would not hit the dealers until the end of the year.  Maybe that has changed and they have enough supplies to get them to the dealers sooner.    

The General is a pretty nice set up for trail riding.  

225hp, 74" wide, $44k loaded 4 seater. Ouch.      Now I see why they are launching the '22 Turbo S late.

225hp, 74" wide, $44k loaded 4 seater. Ouch.      Now I see why they are launching the '22 Turbo S late.
... When you say 'loaded' does that mean lighting, race radios, parker pumpers.. decent cage? I'm probably near that number after the extended warranty and $15k in aftermarket garbage.. 

.. Ugh..

abc

The RZR Pro R 4 for $36k look nice.

Screw all the other bells and whistles, seems like a allot of new stuff made just for these models.

225HP NA is a good start point, for a off the shelf UTV? Yup.

Off-Road toys have gotten soo $$$ these days 

can't find it on that site??
There is a pic of the XP Pro and you can click to 'explore T

... When you say 'loaded' does that mean lighting, race radios, parker pumpers.. decent cage? I'm probably near that number after the extended warranty and $15k in aftermarket garbage.. 

.. Ugh..

abc
No, that is stock polaris, but 4 cyl motor (you can get turbo twin also), 4 seater, limited edition

There is a pic of the XP Pro and you can click to 'explore T

No, that is stock polaris, but 4 cyl motor (you can get turbo twin also), 4 seater, limited edition
So to add what I consider 'the basics' we're talking $60k.. Game...  :rofl:

So to add what I consider 'the basics' we're talking $60k.. Game...  :rofl:
Yep, they held off on releasing a '22 Turbo S model so people will be more inclined to get the new model.  I'm sure there won't be any recalls or anything with a new machine, motor, drivetrain, etc....

I'm just not a 'fan' of any Gen 1 product.. be it a car or a SXS or anything. I didn't/don't trust electronic suspension stuff, so that's why I went Velocity. I do like that this has boxed arms. I think with me having $40k-$45k in my 2 2 seaters .. is pushing my wallet enough... 

... So what's the thought from the Speed vs. Polaris crowd? .... no dog.  .. Funny when I think about it ..  each 1 of my RZRs is more expensive than any of my other vehicles, THs, trailers, etc. 

My wife likes me.

abc

Please don't tell the Speed deposit holders about this release. #gamechanger

Back