Motorhome Life

Signed the Repair Quote this morning. Had an extensive conversation with the Lead Tech in Colorado. He seems like a good dude with experience. The people in ALB NM aren't set up equipment wise to do the repair. They're going to pull the motor and send it to him to do the repair. He'll knock it out and send it back for them to install. After ll the debacle going on, I felt comfortable talking with Todd@Wagner Equipment. My thoughts are....eventually I'm going to have to trust my fellow Man and let him do his job. CORP CAT offered 25% help on the repair. All said and done.......$11,536.88 (+tax) Not counting the $488.00 rental car and the flight back to pick her up! OH the joys of owning a motorhome. Wouldn't change it. Love it! Peace

Now back to building a house...............

Headed over there now to meet my IT guy!! TV's / Cameras / Security / Surveillance / Mirrors on the ceiling.......Umm chEFF, not them yet. That's next week. Peace

Called for an update. He says hopefully by the end of the year. Not a fan of my rig being in ALB NM for that period of time. Told them it needs to store inside. Or I'll need to have it winterized. My poor little MoHo is in shock right now. She's not getting pampered by Da chEFF! Peace

Dang man i just bought a similar rig this February ya got me nervous. 70k on her now. I guess your thought is “cheaper to keep her”. 

7A5248F6-7B57-4B65-878F-D20B0C6EBB34.jpeg

You're going to love it. They're great coaches! Keep it serviced. And use her! Congrats. Peace
Thanks and Copy that

came through your neighborhood (grapevine) during the freeze of the century while driving it back from Alabama. Air ride is night and day from my leaf sprung Southwind gasser. We got snowed in Pecos. 

E9DD7398-30D0-429D-B987-23FCE695EB4B.jpeg

CC5178EA-5310-4253-A924-9E30C4D6B7B7.jpeg

Beautiful. Pecos is officially the middle of no where. Lucky for us, we had to stay in Glamis an extra week cause of the storm. Peace

So you blow your first motor with Tom...

Next you talk Sharon into blowing another motor? 

Your a sick dude!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So you blow your first motor with Tom...

Next you talk Sharon into blowing another motor? 

Your a sick dude!!!!

And they both still Love me! Peace

So, was there any ever postmortem to figure out what the heck failed in the first place? 

-TJ 

So, was there any ever postmortem to figure out what the heck failed in the first place? 

-TJ 

Yes, i wrote it down at the office. The line that feeds oil into the cylinder had debris in it. So the cylinder wasn't getting lubrication. I'll get the exact wording. What debris and how could it have happened? Considering I changed the oil every 6k miles. Go figure. Peace

The engine is in COLORADO getting fixed this week. Next week install I hope? Following week fly back to NM and drive my girl home! Really want to see her back in my garage. Peace

The engine is in COLORADO getting fixed this week. Next week install I hope? Following week fly back to NM and drive my girl home! Really want to see her back in my garage. Peace
I'd rather see her, and you, in Glamis Cheffro!

Back