Motorhome Life

That thing is sweet moofer! Waiting on an update on mine. Sure hoping to go get her soon. Peace

Still in the machine shop was the update. Peace

Latest update. The Block is done at the component shop. Lead mechanic will now install everything back on the block? He said he'll let me know when the engine is back in ALB NM. It's not like I need the Moho this time of year anyway! Most people travel in the summer. Da chEFF travels in the Winter! And Spring! And Summer! And Fall. I'm not angry/mad/disgusted/impatient/irritated/anxious. No, not me

None of the above. Peace

Sad reality, My Moho Generator hasn't worked since last June when I had a RV shop drop my fuel tank to replace the fuel pump and housing in the tank.  Next available appt Feb.  It has already been in there twice to fix.  They need to drop the tank again on the moho to fix, at least my opinion.

Just heard this morning my Motor has made it back to ALB NM. Wonder how long it'll take them to re-install everything? Peace

Man I would look good standing next to that setup.  Ok I give you the go ahead to buy it.  :laugh1:  

I just had to pay 12k to replace my sewer line from my house to the street, that is truly eating a chit sandwich.  Pay it, don't lose sleep and move on with your life, needs to be fixed either way.
dear lord!! how long of a run is it from the outside of the house to the street?and when you say street you mean in the road or just to the curb line? 

Sent an update email monday morning. Got my reply back this morning. The Engine is back in the Coach. They have to hook everything back up to it. Said it should be done next week. Let's hope it makes it back to Grapevine, TX. Happy New Year GD.com. Peace

Glad to hear it vato, you'll be happy to have 'er back. 

-TJ

They took the coach for a drive and it wasn't holding charge. Going to check alternator. Sooo Close. Peace

Back