Is there any Human/Civil Rights Atty's on the board?

image.jpegyah

Yah…LA is on board. I guess no more going out. 
isn’t a negative test result a option?

I think the big point is that people that WANT to get it of their own choosing should do so and people that don't shouldn't be forced to do so. Exercise your rights. For almost a year now the pressure is mounting - peer, political, and professional pressure to get the jab. The amount of coercion is insane. A LOT of people feel like they have to get it because of school or employment or whatever the case is (hence this actual thread). That is forcing people to be sheep... thousands that really didn't want it have been coerced into taking it, not because they want to but because they are being forced to.

Were half that much pressure applied to the fat and lazy population regarding their weight and health habits what impact would that have on our healthcare systems?

Were half that much pressure be applied to smokers or diabetics what impact would that have on our healthcare systems?

This isn't science, it's scientism... a religion of kooks using mandates, social, social, and political pressure to coerce people into giving up their freedom and liberty with authority that they do not posses, while everyone involved is completely void of any liability whatsoever. 

Get it if you want, don't if you don't, and gtfo my lawn.

I think the big point is that people that WANT to get it of their own choosing should do so and people that don't shouldn't be forced to do so. Exercise your rights. For almost a year now the pressure is mounting - peer, political, and professional pressure to get the jab. The amount of coercion is insane. A LOT of people feel like they have to get it because of school or employment or whatever the case is (hence this actual thread). That is forcing people to be sheep... thousands that really didn't want it have been coerced into taking it, not because they want to but because they are being forced to.

Were half that much pressure applied to the fat and lazy population regarding their weight and health habits what impact would that have on our healthcare systems?

Were half that much pressure be applied to smokers or diabetics what impact would that have on our healthcare systems?

This isn't science, it's scientism... a religion of kooks using mandates, social, social, and political pressure to coerce people into giving up their freedom and liberty with authority that they do not posses, while everyone involved is completely void of any liability whatsoever. 

Get it if you want, don't if you don't, and gtfo my lawn.
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks for the information. That is helpful. 

it would be a whole different story if the vaccine actually worked. But it doesn’t. At best you get less severe symptoms that’s the only benefit.  

I personally know multiple people that are vaccinated and still caught it. 

I know a person who died 5 days after his shot. 

my wife got the vax, moderna, back 6 months ago, she tested positive day after i did. she thought she had a sinus infection. she was down a couple days, back to work at school on day 11. Me on the other hand, down almost 3 weeks straight, sleeping upwards of 32 hours straight at a time. in 10 days i ate 4 apples, 2 glasses of water and a bottle of pedialyte lol. and i had a mobile IV company come by and give me a sack of fluids, vitamin d shots, etc. 

I know an 80 year old man, got the JJ shot, died 2 days later, went to er multiple times, they told him he was ok, go home sleep it off. day 2 he was alive at 9am, dead by 11am.

I know a 21 year  old who got the shot, was fine day one, day 2 had a blood clot, causing a mild stroke, day 3 died on mediflight to kansas hospital.

I feel for you guys, I really do, I hope it all works out for you, and hope you don't have to resort to losing your jobs. Sucks

my wife got the vax, moderna, back 6 months ago, she tested positive day after i did. she thought she had a sinus infection. she was down a couple days, back to work at school on day 11. Me on the other hand, down almost 3 weeks straight, sleeping upwards of 32 hours straight at a time. in 10 days i ate 4 apples, 2 glasses of water and a bottle of pedialyte lol. and i had a mobile IV company come by and give me a sack of fluids, vitamin d shots, etc. 

I know an 80 year old man, got the JJ shot, died 2 days later, went to er multiple times, they told him he was ok, go home sleep it off. day 2 he was alive at 9am, dead by 11am.

I know a 21 year  old who got the shot, was fine day one, day 2 had a blood clot, causing a mild stroke, day 3 died on mediflight to kansas hospital.

I feel for you guys, I really do, I hope it all works out for you, and hope you don't have to resort to losing your jobs. Sucks
I know zero people who had zero side effects from the jab

I know 2 who got break thru cases who had the vid and the jab

I know 1 who has had the vid twice no jab

I know 4 who have died, all didn't get the jab

I know 3 who were pretty close to dying all didn't get the jab

I know 1 who we thought if she got the vid she would end up dead, she survived with out getting the jab but got it after and is getting the 3rd jab next week.

I know plenty of people who didn't get the shot or the vid as well

They are just numbers just like yours

I personally knew someone who died 5 days after the 2nd shot of massive cardiac arrest.

Natural immunity has been a big question since the beginning. We have a study for just about every scenario and case on covid but they lack evidence on natural immunity??? That's what they lead us to believe anyway. Fact is, they know all about natural immunity and how superior it is.

We all know why they're not telling us.. 

I'm not an anti-vaxxer but as soon as common sense went out the window, so did my belief in this particular vaccine... and now that the real facts are coming out and the third jab is almost imminent, I really don't see how the vaccinated aren't pissed off.

The only reason I can think of why people are defending it is because they've lost somebody due to covid, they have major anxiety over covid, or they don't know how to be wrong.

When covid first hit it scared everybody. Some of us had to go out there and work, some of that work included going into people's homes and large businesses. To stay home and play it safe would have caused people to lose their business. 

It was okay for me to risk my life because you needed to buy and fix your houses, but now I'm a threat and I must die.

This will be added to a long list of "mass hysteria events" in our history. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not an anti-vaxxer but as soon as common sense went out the window, so did my belief in this particular vaccine... and now that the real facts are coming out and the third job is almost imminent, I really don't see how the vaccinated aren't pissed off.
I have often wondered this myself.

LOL a self proclaimed “true conservative” looking forward to more government mandates and stripping of people’s basic rights. 
Sorry, I'm not following your logic. I never said I was looking forward to more goverment mandates, in fact I said the opposite many, many times. What I have said, is that a privately owned company should be able to establish rules for employment and their customers. Tell me whats not "conservative" about that? I made my own choice prior to any mandates, to get vaxxed. I wasn't pressured. I did my own research, waited about 6 months to see if there were a bunch of unknown side effects and got it done.  The fact is that NONE of us know for sure what the right thing to do is. We all have our opinions, that's all. I personally think you'd have to be an idiot not to get vaxxed, and many of you think that you'd have to be an idiot for getting vaxxed. Some call people that get vaxxed "sheep" and yet reading this whole thread, the same argument could be said about most of you. A sheep will follow wacked out, so called conservative BS that they read on the internet the same way a liberal will. Point is, I'm not going to lose any sleep if I end up getting any perks from what I would consider to be dumb choices by others. 

I have often wondered this myself.
I'll answer that. Its because while you can still catch Covid, the chances are smaller, and more often than not the symptoms are not nearly as serious. The percentages of people in ICUs around the country are over about 95% unvaccinated to less than 5% vaccinated . That's why.

I know zero people who had zero side effects from the jab

I know 2 who got break thru cases who had the vid and the jab

I know 1 who has had the vid twice no jab

I know 4 who have died, all didn't get the jab

I know 3 who were pretty close to dying all didn't get the jab

I know 1 who we thought if she got the vid she would end up dead, she survived with out getting the jab but got it after and is getting the 3rd jab next week.

I know plenty of people who didn't get the shot or the vid as well

They are just numbers just like yours
 I have similar experience . Know a bunch of people that SERIOUSLY effed up that didn't get the jab, 2 that had breakthroughs but not that sick. A few that died, no jab. Not one case of after affects from the jab. 

I'll answer that. Its because while you can still catch Covid, the chances are smaller, and more often than not the symptoms are not nearly as serious. The percentages of people in ICUs around the country are over about 95% unvaccinated to less than 5% vaccinated . That's why.
Prove it...

I have similar experience . Know a bunch of people that SERIOUSLY effed up that didn't get the jab, 2 that had breakthroughs but not that sick. A few that died, no jab. Not one case of after affects from the jab. 
Well NOW you KNOW one. My Father died in my hands 5 days after the JAB! SO EFF YOU and your stats!

Prove it...
It’s already been disproven a million times. Folks in ICU with this strain are fat azz nasty obese, ate up with the diabetus, or have a bunch of other COmorbidities.

This virus was designed to mutate every time it hit resistance. And it’s working well. Some folks just don’t get it. Many more on here than I would have thought, but that’s cool. Mercia!

....I really don't see how the vaccinated aren't pissed off....

The only reason I can think of why people are defending it is because .... they don't know how to be wrong.

When covid first hit it scared everybody....
Everyone should be questioning that - its so stupid.

Scream loud enough for long enough and youll convince yourself that what youre saying is right, regardless of how wrong you are.

I was not and have never been afraid of it. I am healthy, take care of myself, and have been sick before. This is not new and is not scary. Ive joked the whole time about handing out free hugs to those who've had it to make them feel better, and I would! Not because Im cocky or ignorant, but because I 100% believe its not going to kill me or a massive majority of those that do or did get it. I was worried from the start about what is happening now.

Back