Is there any Human/Civil Rights Atty's on the board?

1 hour ago, Five.five-six said:

If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything

I agree, but that's a slogan, not a plan.

Southwest airline pilots and the ATC union are standing together in solidarity against the vaccine mandate policy. They had to cancel over 1,000 flights yesterday and the weather is perfect. That's how you get a corporation's attention, make them bleed money.

Southwest airline pilots and the ATC union are standing together in solidarity against the vaccine mandate policy. They had to cancel over 1,000 flights yesterday and the weather is perfect. That's how you get a corporation's attention, make them bleed money.
The thing that sucks for me, is I can't voice my opinion about this publicly because it could jeopardize my wife's employment status. But privately :thumb:

I won’t discuss openly the actions I am involved in.  There is already a high enough probability they will negatively effect the financial wellbeing of my family.  

I may or may not be taking several actins.   

Back