Ghostly Adventures from Gecko

A lot of speculation / gossip going around like wildfire. Let me put it all to rest. The white trailer is mine.  The other is a buddy's. We knew exactly what we were doing and decided to gamble that the Rangers weren't going to be around after the new year. We are coming back on Weds for MLK weekend and tried to leave our chit out there. Expensive lesson but I'm an adult and willing to take ownership for my choices. Been funny reading all the comments. 
Well Atleast you can man up and take responsibility but this thread does make my mornings. It’s a gamble you take. 

Bummer for you and your buddy Honajimz. Every lesson learned in life for some reason has major  COSTS $$$$$$ Involved. Since college is FREE, Why can't lessons be free? Peace 

A lot of speculation / gossip going around like wildfire. Let me put it all to rest. The white trailer is mine.  The other is a buddy's. We knew exactly what we were doing and decided to gamble that the Rangers weren't going to be around after the new year. We are coming back on Weds for MLK weekend and tried to leave our chit out there. Expensive lesson but I'm an adult and willing to take ownership for my choices. Been funny reading all the comments. 
Damn he owned it! I didn't think you would but you famous old man.   now here is the 100$ question. If his dumb ass would of left it in the sand and not on pad. Would they have towed him? Ghost camp or what not. Is it because of the pad space or the rules..

Damn the plan was 17 days unattended. You’re brave. I’d be afraid of people messing with my stuff. I’ve done the same thing but never left it for more than 3 days. I’m too scared of the riff raff messing with my stuff. 

now here is the 100$ question. If his dumb ass would of left it in the sand and not on pad. Would they have towed him? Ghost camp or what not. Is it because of the pad space or the rules..
High profile, high traffic spots are obviously going to get the hammer before a remote campsite.

We all know the rules and laws out there.  We all (us smart guys at least) know what we can and can't get away with and where and when to do it.  Hell, I ride helmetless with a beer in my hand on an unregistered bike every trip.  If I got popped, you think I'm gonna come on here and whine about it? 

High profile, high traffic spots are obviously going to get the hammer before a remote campsite.

We all know the rules and laws out there.  We all (us smart guys at least) know what we can and can't get away with and where and when to do it.  Hell, I ride helmetless with a beer in my hand on an unregistered bike every trip.  If I got popped, you think I'm gonna come on here and whine about it? 
You forgot no flag. 

• Haha
Reactions: FOG
Well said. Nothing wrong with gambling as long as you aren't going to turn in to a effing crybaby when you lose.

Those are some of the best rides...

Good on ya for owning it, that's how it's done. 

Damn he owned it! I didn't think you would but you famous old man.   now here is the 100$ question. If his dumb ass would of left it in the sand and not on pad. Would they have towed him? Ghost camp or what not. Is it because of the pad space or the rules..
IDK, left without somebody actually in the camp/group for that long I think it still would have gotten towed. 

-TJ

Where did they tow them too? Curious

Jezz I guess 1 trip in the washes with us scared you back to the Gecko.

Curious to what the cost is gonna be?
He said the tow is $750 and $62 a day storage. It was cheaper to leave them there since we are coming out again this coming Weds. 

The initial tow of $750 is typical Govt bullshit. He told me the same tow without LEO involvement is $150

Back