chEFFs Dream Home Build

Only if the whole process went as fast as the framing.

Took forever the foundation. Frame is flying at a good rate of speed. I'm sure the rest will be much slower. Everyone asks....What's your finish date? I tell them in MAY.

MAYbe next year.

MAYbe next month.

MAYbe next week.

Just removed these two dead trees. They'll keep the house nice and warm for a while. Peace

IMG_2992.JPG

IMG_2991.JPG

Under normal circumstances it should go pretty quick. Week for this week for that another week till we can do this or that. Drying in is the next big step, Make sure you have all of your finished picked out by then and you should be living the dream by the time you get back from your February trip to the mother land.....

Then again circumstances are not normal.

Still get your finishes picked out and don't change your mind.

DUDE!!!!

GASP!!!!!! Holy Cow this is beyond Awesome!

Congrats.

:cheers:

Front Door view all the way thru the back. Peace

View attachment 15042
Daniel Son?

A_38421caf-f7d3-4bd6-88d8-3b839b6761f9.jpg

The frame crew had to go back Wednesday and finish framing a house they started a month a go. They back ordered the final Beams and they finally arrived. Now they're finishing up that house then returning to mine. How can you complain that scenario? I'd want the same done for me. But it sucks not having anyone at the property working. On Hold until mid next week. Ordered all the interior doors and the front door drawing got approved. The guest room front doors are ordered. All the windows have arrived. Two (2) Fireplaces have been ordered too. They're pretty expensive btw. The see thru one was costly. Two (2) Fireplaces $7200.00. Dream Hold Build on HOLD. So off to the KISS Concert with Poule!! Welcome to Fort Worth Texas my brother!! Peace

IMG_3034.JPG

IMG_3033.JPG

IMG_3031.JPG

IMG_3032.JPG

Concert Rocked! House has ZERO movement going on today. Peace

Actually starting to look like a house. Since I'm only 5 mins from this location I seem to be there A LOT! Dream Home is exactly that. It's been a Dream! Peace

IMG_3046.JPG

IMG_3047.JPG

IMG_3049.JPG

IMG_3054.JPG

IMG_3055.JPG

IMG_3056.JPG

IMG_3057.JPG

Really starting to look like something now!  I can't imagine how excited you and the Mrs. are. 

-TJ

Really starting to look like something now!  I can't imagine how excited you and the Mrs. are. 

-TJ

We are excited tjZ06. The Mrs and I are meeting the cabinet builder Wednesday at 1:00. (Weather Permitting). So many options to choose from. Creative thinking and a good cabinet guy / builder should guide us to greatness. Peace

Looking Rad and big house for 2 people

Huge Garage for ME, Moho / SXS and more toys for ME. I know it sounds selfish but thats all i've been able to make decisions on. She has the house. I figured a bigger garage than a house is normal. Isn't it??? Peace  

Back