chEFFs Dream Home Build

Huge Garage for ME, Moho / SXS and more toys for ME. I know it sounds selfish but thats all i've been able to make decisions on. She has the house. I figured a bigger garage than a house is normal. Isn't it??? Peace  
You need three garages,

One for the toys & motor home and is part man cave

second one you park your truck inside keep all the over flow from garage #1 in

garage #3 is for her car and for her to store all her crap in. 

She isn't allowed in or to store anything in  #1 or #2 and you are not allowed to clean #3

Her car will be parked in the driveway after two Christmas's 

That looks killer. Did you design the house or find a floor plan? Are you able to email the floorplan with dimensions? Been looking at doing the same in Texas.....Just West of you.....

When the ChEFF builds a house...the ChEFF don't EFF around!

:peace:

So awesome....congrats again.

:dbart:

That looks killer. Did you design the house or find a floor plan? Are you able to email the floorplan with dimensions? Been looking at doing the same in Texas.....Just West of you.....

I designed the house on a bar napkin. Gave it to my architect. He gave it as he calls it....... ARCHITECTURAL LINES!

I can email the floor plan to you. Send me your email. Peace

It looks like you will have the ULTIMATE Attic Space for a GIANT Lionel Train Set! Make sure to insulate  and finish the attic space so its comfortable. :smokin:

I say at least 5 trains running at the same time and a BIG switch yard!!!!! I suggest something based on the 1949 Lionel showroom layout BUT Bigger!!!!

:poule:

Last edited by a moderator:
Post up the floor plan heck even the cocktail napkin would be cool. I enjoy looking at floor plans. It gives you such a better feel of the house then pictures. 

WOW! What a train set. This house will be completely FOAM incapsulated. Talk about minimal A/C and Heat. Can't wait to hear NOTHING except my voice. Oh, and the wife will probably have something to say too. I'm sure y'all married a woman who doesn't speak....ME, not so much! HA Peace

Post up the floor plan heck even the cocktail napkin would be cool. I enjoy looking at floor plans. It gives you such a better feel of the house then pictures. 

It's in PDF Form. Don't know how to post it up. Maybe snap a photo of it? Peace

It's in PDF Form. Don't know how to post it up. Maybe snap a photo of it? Peace
Be nice to your secretary maybe she will download the picture for you. Just don’t ask her to dance. 

and you have 2 other lots to build the same right?

WOW! What a train set. This house will be completely FOAM incapsulated. Talk about minimal A/C and Heat. Can't wait to hear NOTHING except my voice. Oh, and the wife will probably have something to say too. I'm sure y'all married a woman who doesn't speak....ME, not so much! HA Peace
Bro, you know Ms Sharon's the one in charge here... :lol:  

Back