chEFFs Dream Home Build

Office off the game room with a second door into the Motorhome Barn is genius.

The laundry room off the master closet with it's own door is pure brilliance. 

What is the room that connects the game room with the garage ?   

Office off the game room with a second door into the Motorhome Barn is genius.

The laundry room off the master closet with it's own door is pure brilliance. 

What is the room that connects the game room with the garage ?   

Extra Toys Room. More Garage Space. Going to put a 10x10 Full View Glass Door there. A/C Heat that room. Going to look sweet. Peace

Extra Toys Room. More Garage Space. Going to put a 10x10 Full View Glass Door there. A/C Heat that room. Going to look sweet. Peace
200.gif

I think you may have designed the worlds first perfect home.

The Pantry was originally 7'x10'. NO BUENO. Shaved that down to 5'x8'. Grab me some more garage space. Didn't tell the wife until after it was framed. She'll never know. HA! Peace

I think you may have designed the worlds first perfect home.

Good News. Supposed to be completed with framing this week. Roofers show up Monday! Lets hope that's all true. Yesterday, spent $15,000 on all plumbing fixtures / faucets / sinks / knobs etc.... Peace

It's kind of like Brewster's Millions. Before you are done you will be so sick of spending money you'll want to.  :barf:

Love all the big open windows...awesome progress CheffRo!

Love all the big open windows...awesome progress CheffRo!

The back of the house faces "WEST". Sunsets 365 days a year. Like a picture frame every evening. Can't miss em with all that glass. Da chEFF has a riser going on! Peace

Yes it is. See Thru. We're doing propane (For Starter) and burning Wood. Once you've been in Glamis sitting around the fire pit.....I'll never have a gas fireplace. Nothing better than throwing another log on the fire. Peace
Late Nate "like's" this comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Late Nate "like's" this comment.
One of the last times I saw Nate he was throwing logs on the fire late at night. I had woke up in the middle of a quiet night to a blazing fire in the center of camp where it was only Nate throwing logs on just to watch them burn. When I had went to bed the fire was almost out and I don't think Nate had even got there yet.  I was going to go out and let him know the people who brought that wood would be staying another 4 or 5 nights when..... EZ Rider walked out there and explained it in a way only Bob could :ez:  It was something to the effect that the next log he thru on the fire he would be pulling out with a body part not designed for such activity. 

Back