chEFFs Dream Home Build

No framers today. Patience chEFF...Patience! Peace

Soffits are being installed. Nice tongue and Groove #1 pine. Going to paint very nice. I can't imagine how much time it's going to take to paint this house. Inside and Out. Peace

IMG_3097.JPG

IMG_3098.JPG

IMG_3099.JPG

IMG_3101.JPG

IMG_3100.JPG

My thoughts were to have vision from everywhere in the house. The least amount of blind spots as possible. You can see all the way thru the house once you enter. Of course the Master Bedroom is off limits to your viewing pleasures. Its coming around nicely. And of course.....The west windows show ALL. Peace

IMG_3102.JPG

IMG_3109.JPG

IMG_3104.JPG

IMG_3103.JPG

IMG_3106.JPG

IMG_3107.JPG

IMG_3105.JPG

IMG_3108.JPG

nice I would spray paint it all in 2 days
200.gif

Curious where the soffit vents are? Or, are they going to cut those in and install later?

I can not wait to see this finished!!  I will be there for the housewarming!

Are you painting the house?!
No Paint. Rock and Stucco Combo. Soffits and beams will be painted. Front entry way will be just like the soffits. Tongue and Groove #1 pine. That too will be painted. Peace 

Curious where the soffit vents are? Or, are they going to cut those in and install later?

I believe they'll get cut in later. As will the soffit lights. This house is going to have some incredible TOP of the line exterior lighting. Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
No Paint. Rock and Stucco Combo. Soffits and beams will be painted. Front entry way will be just like the soffits. Tongue and Groove #1 pine. That too will be painted. Peace 
I meant are YOU the one painting? If so you are a better man than I am!

HVAC people arrived yesterday morning and knocked it all out in one day. They were good! Peace

Duct Work was impressive. HOUK was the name of the company! Plumbers are going to town right now. All water lines are ran in the ceiling. Peace

IMG_3110.JPG

IMG_3111.JPG

IMG_3112.JPG

IMG_3113.JPG

IMG_3114.JPG

Back