chEFFs Dream Home Build

Saturday Morning First thing. Arrival of the pump truck! It's amazing how these concrete companies have it down to a science. So thankful I'm not doing that work.  Peace

All you need to know about concrete, Starts off green, turns grey and cracks.

Oh and have somebody else install it that is hard work

Lumber Package Quote came in today. We guesstimated high @ $88,000 with the Construction loan.

Total $86,500. Whew.........I was worried it would be enormously higher than the $88k. Time to order the lumber.

Peace

200.gif

Lumber Package Quote came in today. We guesstimated high @ $88,000 with the Construction loan.

Total $86,500. Whew.........I was worried it would be enormously higher than the $88k. Time to order the lumber.

Peace
Lumber prices have been falling quite a bit lately.  Hopefully steel follows suit soon

Trash got dumped. Concrete got picked up. Place is looking clean. Time for some lumber. Peace

Atl east lumber has dropped almost 60% garage doors are thru the roof though 

Atl east lumber has dropped almost 60% garage doors are thru the roof though 
Tell me about it. Garage doors have gone up 70% in just over a year, and right now I was told it’s a 14-15 week lead time to get doors. Both brands I was considering (Clopay or Amarr) both the same deal. So I put my deposit down and wait, should be a great Christmas gift! 

Try Martin I can get them pretty quick but I’m pretty close to the factory in salt lake we are the same for amarr 

Try Martin I can get them pretty quick but I’m pretty close to the factory in salt lake we are the same for amarr 

I ordered my Garage Doors June 4th. (THEY'RE BADASS!!) Curious to see how long they take to arrive. The Price Increase is Stupid! How do they get away with the Prices and Availability? Extremely High Prices.........Terrible Delivery! Someone should be SHOT! My doors are ordered from Amarr. Wayne Dalton isn't near as bad time wise. Clopay i'm not too sure of their time frame. Don't order much from them. Been in the business for 31 years and It's ridiculous the 16-18 week lead time. Never experienced this before. Peace

So........You're gonna do it like that huh?

Looks good, except for the obvious.....

J/K    

:lmao:

:bag:

Congrats!

:headbang:

So........You're gonna do it like that huh?

Looks good, except for the obvious.....
We have all told him many times, He just says that is the way they do it in Texas, after that there is no telling him anything, just like when we told him Strap on Tuesday wasn't a thing any place but in Texas. His answer is always the same "Texans don't need to be told how to do anything or what day is Tuesday, they already know."

We have all told him many times, He just says that is the way they do it in Texas, after that there is no telling him anything, just like when we told him Strap on Tuesday wasn't a thing any place but in Texas. His answer is always the same "Texans don't need to be told how to do anything or what day is Tuesday, they already know."

It Feels like Monday! Until around 8:30. Peace

Back