chEFFs Dream Home Build

Pouring the pool deck in the morning (Friday) Hope the weather holds off. Still got lots of stuff on the floor. Don't know what to do with it. Throw it out! Peace

NO POUR of the deck today. WTF! And I just figured it out......It's cinco de mayo. I'll be looking for some hung over boys in the morning. Peace

Got 30 guys out back pouring the deck of the pool and doing the retaining walls. You'd be amazed what $200k would do for you! Peace

Place looks totally different. Fed thirty guys yesterday. Bought 120 tacos. These boys were hungry. Pics later. Peace

Neighborhood cook out today. You'd be amazed what they all say about the Dream Home build. All they do is drive by and wonder......whats going on back there. All they have to do is come here! This thread tells ALL. Peace

Retaining wall boys showed up this morning. 5 guys. A cloud comes over head a dumps major water from the sky. You should have seen how FAST those boys ran to the barn. Cloud is gone, back to work. Peace

Gotta be at the office for pics. I think i'm getting written up for being absent today. Peace
Give the boss man a handy and he will forget about writing you up.

Where to Begin? Drainage seems to be the consumed job! Control water. Send it to the pond. Erosion is Real. This is the pipe the drains from the back of the pool will drain into. We're always pouring bulkheads where the couplers are. Peace

IMG_4340.JPG

IMG_4341.JPG

IMG_4338.JPG

IMG_4352.JPG

IMG_4351.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
If my words sound direct it's because I've had a couple brutal days with Stress / Overwhelmed / No Patience / Just too much!! Even the wife was getting angry with my Bad Attitude! It felt like the world jumped on my Head and was applying crushing blows! Sucks to say the least. Back to the regularly scheduled program. Peace

You'd be amazed what $200k will bring ya as told before. Saturday was an active day. Deck Pour Time! Even got the wife involved! HA  Peace

IMG_4358.JPG

IMG_4359.JPG

IMG_4360.JPG

Had a bunch of retaining wall guys there too. Had to get the wife involved. She's my Blonde Mexican Laborer. Peace

IMG_4361.JPG

Sometimes I think I've overkilled the tier drop walls. Once the final grade is completed i'm sure it'll look right. So Much trash and debris / clutter. We have a Huge Rock in the first wall that we didn't want to excavate so it framed in. Looks different. Peace

IMG_4342.JPG

We filled the blocks yesterday. Time for some toppers today. Almost Done with that section! Peace

IMG_4382.JPG

IMG_4371.JPG

IMG_4372.JPG

IMG_4373.JPG

The Berm rips off the garden. No wall. Could be a hazard. Peace

IMG_4384.JPG

Back