chEFFs Dream Home Build

Plastering the pool on the 29th. Trying to get the Fence Guy over here. The Pre Plaster Permit needs approval before pouring. Let's get it on boys! Peace

Today the KX080 gets a complete 500hr Service and detail cleaning! Picked up this morning at 7:00am Return by noon. Gotta like that kind of service! THEN..........she's up "FOR SALE!" Peace

KX 080.JPG

Bad Dudes.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy just returned the KX080 back to the driveway of the Dream Home. He said, "this is the Tightest Mini X I've ever driven. Thing is Nice" He works for my buddy at Fox Rental. Of course he followed that up with, "We're a rental company. You take care of yours" Yes we do.  Peace

Pebble Tech being sprayed on the pool this morning. These guys showed up at 6:00am and are pounding. There is a complete rainbow above our home as they begin. Interesting set up! Peace

Activity has been slow since this last work. Can't get the VISION in my head for the staircase. Peace

IMG_4418.JPG

IMG_4422.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Had some awesome sunsets the other day. Had to snap a few pics for Y'ALL. I think I need to upgrade my camera! Peace

IMG_4455.JPG

IMG_4438.JPG

Woke up yesterday morning to a group of Pebble Tek Plastering the pool. Quite the operation. Low and behold.....A complete rainbow (Double Two) greeted us to a beautiful sunrise. Peace

IMG_4459.JPG

IMG_4465.JPG

IMG_4466.JPG

IMG_4460.JPG

IMG_4461.JPG

Reactions: FOG
Sitting at the Bar in the game room. Pretty Nice view. REMEMBER the first Change Order? This window was it. Peace

IMG_4458.JPG

This pool will take forever to fill. Go to sleep chEFF. Maybe by morning you'll be close. Peace

Back