chEFFs Dream Home Build

The weather has decided to make my pond look like the Mojave Desert. For some reason the grass wants to grow anyway. Looks pretty cool. Peace

IMG_4551.JPG

IMG_4553.JPG

IMG_4554.JPG

IMG_4555.JPG

Don't know if I've showed you the new Pool Table. Pretty cool looking. Peace

IMG_4527.JPG

Have you ever lived on the edge? Peace

IMG_4547.JPG

YEP. She's done. Up For Sale! Peace

IMG_4424.JPG

IMG_4425.JPG

IMG_4426.JPG

IMG_4427.JPG

IMG_4428.JPG

Had to Rip the 70 last night while the sprinkler system was on. guess what.....forgot to turn the sprinkler system off. Woke up this morning with the pond getting full of water. Can't wait to see this next months water bill. Peace

Had to Rip the 70 last night while the sprinkler system was on. guess what.....forgot to turn the sprinkler system off. Woke up this morning with the pond getting full of water. Can't wait to see this next months water bill. Peace
I guess it needs a timer. DON~~~

Trying to sleep with too much on the brain. Peace

Today....we are pouring concrete for retaining wall footings. Hired a landscape company who's going to town. I love when 15 people show up at the house with shovels in hand. You'd be amazed how much gets accomplished quickly. Peace

This project is seriously EPIC!

Congrats to all the hard work, frustrations, hurdles you've had to overcome...but in the long road this place is Phenomenal!

:headbang:  

:cheers:

Wrote the deposit check for Landscape work. First stage $75k. Wait until you see the Magnolias and massive trees to line the fence. BYE Neighbors!  Beds have been cleared. New Top Soil. These guys don't mess around. Peace

Retaining Walls are being erected starting today. Landscapers are here planting more trees. Irrigation lady supposed to come back and inspect the work completed. Some areas of my house gets flooded (look at driveway) Other areas are dry. It's a work in progress. Looking better and better. Synthetic grass companies are biting at the bit! Whoever gets that job is super stoked. Peace

Back