chEFFs Dream Home Build

Really Looks great I hope too see in person at some point. Last time I was there it was all dirt and the Barn

My landscaper is at the hospital fixin to become a Grandpa. Needless to say, I'm not on his list of things to do. Peace

Putting this Dream Home on hold. SSSS here we come! Peace

Returned home from the SSSS. The Dream Home looks awesome! Hope the 70 is sitting comfortable in the Barn. Peace

Synthetic Grass boys are hovering around. Peace

Paid the Tree trimming buddy cash today. BTW......dude was FAST on a MX track. Peace

Stuck in a Hole! Stop digging! Peace

Going to put on a final surge to finish the back yard. Installing the Bridge railing today. Nothing fancy, just safe and solid. Got the pool permit extended another 6mos. (Thanks Wife) Erosion Control is the problem. Going to cut the final two retaining wall areas next week. Get the footings poured. Finish the walls. Get the landscapers in and the FINAL Synthetic Grass Golf Course. Time to PUSH! Peace

Beautiful, Cheff.

A few minutes ago I received the quote for the pool, patio/bbq-kitchen/entertainment/ and landscaping we want built....$375k.

I don't want to make assumption but are you doing some of the work y0reself?

:makerain:

Beautiful, Cheff.

A few minutes ago I received the quote for the pool, patio/bbq-kitchen/entertainment/ and landscaping we want built....$375k.

I don't want to make assumption but are you doing some of the work y0reself?

:makerain:
I see you, Esco.  No way I’m paying that kinda money.  I’ll leave that to those with deep pockets.  Fortunately, I’m too short for deep pockets.  :peace:

Looking good how long does it take for the settlement  to settle? 

Back