chEFFs Dream Home Build

Did you line the pond with anything? Clay, plastic, etc...

Would adding a water feature like a waterfall or fountain help with the clearity of the water?

You know, to break up the surface of the water and churn it up???

Beautiful home ChEFF!

:clap:

My plan is to have a 600Gal minute pump cycling the water. Already have the pipe underground. Install the spray fountains. Hopefully cycling the water will help change the color. Wiring up the well next week. Did NOT put a liner in the ponds. When it's stocked for fish and we invite the kids for fishing, didn't want a hook to cut holes in the lining. Clay walls and Well water will hopefully keep this an active living pond. Definitely work in progress. Got FIVE guys pounding the retaining walls right now. My Asphalt guy waiting in the wings for the driveway. Concrete for the "Stairway to Heaven" is next. Finally making progress once again. OH...........and writing checks! Peace  

Wooking good!

Asphalt driveway to the barn in yet?

I like that word, Asssssphalt!

Wooking good!

Asphalt driveway to the barn in yet?

I like that word, Asssssphalt!

ASSSS and Fault in one word! Can't be good. Trying to keep the driveway / Wall guys off each other. Material ordered for round #2 delivers WED / Thursday of this week. Couple more loads of 3/4" Rock getting delivered today for backfill of walls. Slowly and can I emphasize Slowly happening! Peace

Reactions: FOG
Progress Slowly but Shirley. Lighting up the back yard. Back Filling the retaining walls. Of course these pics will turn your head sideways. Wish I knew how to fix that. Peace

Tree Lights.jpg

Home Pic.jpg

Tree Lit Up.jpg

Back Fill.jpg

Back Fill 1.jpg

Back Fill 2.jpg

Back Fill 3.jpg

Back Fill 4.jpg

Back Fill 5.jpg

Got my Water Hoser working this morning. She is much prettier than the last helper I had! Peace

Week of July 22-26 steps will be poured. Synthetic grass companies will get the opportunity to Bid their work. Time to turn this place Green! Peace

Gotta love lighting,

Looks awesome!

Thanks for sharing.

:dbart:

The Stairway to Heaven was framed today. Can wait to see it completed. Peace

Stairway to Heaven2.jpg

Stairway to Heaven.jpg

Here we go again! Dang the luck. Peace

Stairway to Heaven3.jpg

Stairway to Heaven1.jpg

Looks awesome!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So cool!

I hope you have a scrap book of start to ....well, never finished probably...

:lmao:

Back