chEFFs Dream Home Build

My plan is to have the "STAIRWAY" to Heaven just left of the wall and right of the trash. Of course out of the way of the 3-wheeler berm. Thats the next step. Peace

IMG_4383.JPG

Story behind that Texas Longhorn. A customer of mine gave me that 1/4" steel Logo painted at his body shop as a gift. It's been in my office for years. Didn't know what I weas going to do with it. Watching them pour the concrete I got this idea. Drove to the shop and now it's a permanent fixture in the deck. Looks pretty cool unless you hate the Burnt Orange. HA Peace

IMG_4369.JPG

Kind of like the walkway to the game room / pool bath / guest house #2. Peace

IMG_4364.JPG

The different levels when finished hopefully look sweet. Install some landscaping / garden / plantation....who knows?! Peace

IMG_4380.JPG

IMG_4378.JPG

IMG_4379.JPG

IMG_4381.JPG

Did some wall hangs for the wife yesterday too. The Tree of Life looks pretty cool. Clock turned out to be a good location. You can see it from all angles. Peace

IMG_4376.JPG

IMG_4375.JPG

I made a mistake and had to cover up some nail holes. So look who gets on the kitchen wall? Our Helicopter Pilot in Vegas. Yes, we took the Grand Canyon Flight. Of course he buttered up to the wife. She got the seat belt treatment @Wash 10 Crew talked about. HA Peace

IMG_4374.JPG

Now for the fun stuff. 3-Wheeler Track!! The berms are getting pounded in by that little 70. Track is getting better and better. Prepare to sign a release form when you visit. Peace

IMG_4346.JPG

IMG_4344.JPG

IMG_4345.JPG

IMG_4347.JPG

IMG_4348.JPG

IMG_4349.JPG

IMG_4350.JPG

Low voltage lights got installed this morning on the retaining walls. That down lighting should look incredible. Light that driveway up. Peace

Wait until you see the TOPs installed on the walls. These guys are pounding. My buddy Jaciel is a slave driver. These guys are going to finish today. He likes money $$. And I like spending money! Peace

Low voltage lights got installed this morning on the retaining walls. That down lighting should look incredible. Light that driveway up. Peace
Awesome! Are you doing Landscape lighting too???!

Makes the place look lived in even if you aren't' home!

Our front and backyard is lit up every night...front dusk till dawn, back dusk till midnight. I turn the pool lights on too.

:headbang:

Awesome! Are you doing Landscape lighting too???!

Makes the place look lived in even if you aren't' home!

Our front and backyard is lit up every night...front dusk till dawn, back dusk till midnight. I turn the pool lights on too.

:headbang:

Yes I am. Every walkway, every berm. The whole golf course will have lighting. The track will be lit with low lighting. After a few months, I'll be railing this place blind fold. And hitting hole in ones at midnight. Peace

It's called the DREAM HOME for a reason. Who said that? Peace

Bunch of rain last night. Good for the dirt. Peace

Decided to turn the wall into the fence. We were having difficulty getting 10 wheelers and trailers thru the opening. Peace

IMG_4388.JPG

We're back filling with 3/4" Rock and then fill remaining with dirt left over from the pool dig. Peace

IMG_4387.JPG

IMG_4390.JPG

IMG_4391.JPG

IMG_4393.JPG

IMG_4395.JPG

IMG_4396.JPG

Back