chEFFs Dream Home Build

Mondays crew showed up this morning (Friday) unannounced. Little skid steer / form board removal and form board installers for decking. There's a CHANGE in design. Looks like I'm headed that way. Not complaining. I like activity / production. The sooner they start the closer they depart. Peace

Awesomesauce.

There needs to be a :slap:  stamped in that concrete  :js:

images

You have drains set right?

Best thing we did when we redid our backyard...set 18 drains throughout the patio and even in some of the planters!

:headbang:

You have drains set right?

Best thing we did when we redid our backyard...set 18 drains throughout the patio and even in some of the planters!

:headbang:

Yes we do. All our drains connect to the 6" pipe feeding the pond. 4" drains all around the deck and a couple 10" in the flower pots filled with 3/4" rock. Peace

One of those days where you have too much on your plate and wonder if you'll ever be done. PATIENCE Danielson! Reaching to the Heavens for strength and guidance today. BREATHE chEFF! Peace

The Drainage form the pool connected to the 6" pipe headed to the pond. This pond sure has been a drainage savior. Still amazed the amount of electrical involved in this pool. Peace

IMG_4338.JPG

IMG_4339.JPG

We had a visitor at the Pond yesterday. Went down to see what he was tearing up. Poor little turtle ended up a shell of himself. Peace

IMG_4336.JPG

IMG_4332.JPG

IMG_4335.JPG

Installed some Pics in the Game Room. Can you name the Four? Peace

IMG_4320.JPG

IMG_4327.JPG

This was a Birthday Gift years a go. This might be our "CAR" theme! I wonder if there will be Legal issues? How can there be........It's My Name! Peace

IMG_4328.JPG

Back