chEFFs Dream Home Build

Block delivered yesterday for more retaining wall work. I wonder if this place will ever be done!? Or run out of money! Peace
No it will never be done........ they never are...  and hopefully not. 

Sign Is Centered! I feel better now.  Peace

IMG_4241.JPG

Built a little retaining wall for the Barn / Chicken Coup. Trying to get more SOD to lay on the manure.. Everyone is out of grass! Peace

IMG_4256.JPG

IMG_4255.JPG

More pics of the pool progress. Peace

IMG_4264.JPG

IMG_4263.JPG

IMG_4262.JPG

IMG_4261.JPG

IMG_4260.JPG

IMG_4259.JPG

Reactions: FOG
This is the stall the Chickens will live in. With the outside walk area. Peace

IMG_4258.JPG

Tonight, the Bank who loaned us the $1.2mil on the house is celebrating their 50yrs in business. A little thanks to their customers for the success they have endured. The wife and I are headed over to get a free meal. Hey, We'll drive 45 mins for some food. We ain't proud! Peace

Tonight, the Bank who loaned us the $1.2mil on the house is celebrating their 50yrs in business. A little thanks to their customers for the success they have endured. The wife and I are headed over to get a free meal. Hey, We'll drive 45 mins for some food. We ain't proud! Peace
In CA that 45 minute drive would be about $800K in fuel.  LOL

Block / Brick / Mortar / Portland was delivered today. Rain yesterday won't allow the guy to take it down to the bottom of the property. So he leaves everything in my driveway. WHAT IF.....I didn't have a skid steer with forks on it? How would that material get to the work area? They need to pay me to do it. Or send the guy back with his mule and move it. That stuff is HEAVY! Peace

These Electricians have five (5) guys running shovels and a Ditch Witch. One (1) guy wiring everything up. The one (1) guy is the only one that speaks English. Guess who the Master Electrician is? I'll give you three (3) guesses. Peace

These Electricians have five (5) guys running shovels and a Ditch Witch. One (1) guy wiring everything up. The one (1) guy is the only one that speaks English. Guess who the Master Electrician is? I'll give you three (3) guesses. Peace
You????

Back