chEFFs Dream Home Build

how ripe will that be in the summertime?

I think an A/C system will be a good idea for these birds. Depending on how well the wife keeps the pen's clean will determine Rank-ness. Peace

Reactions: FOG
I think an A/C system will be a good idea for these birds. Depending on how well the wife keeps the pen's clean will determine Rank-ness. Peace
A/C for the chickens. 
You two must eat a whole lot of eggs!

Coping and Tile is completed. Impressive work. Wife wanted a mellow relaxing tile color. I wanted the BRIGHT BLUE smack you in the face color. Guess who won that discussion? I told her, our agreement in You Inside, Me outside. Apparently there was an addendum to that agreement. I forgot to read the small print! Peace

IMG_4271.JPG

IMG_4272.JPG

IMG_4273.JPG

IMG_4274.JPG

IMG_4275.JPG

IMG_4276.JPG

IMG_4277.JPG

IMG_4278.JPG

IMG_4279.JPG

IMG_4280.JPG

My Underground stud Billy wanted a rock drain to release the pressure off the wall. Loose water will drain to their drain pipes off the wall. He said it's an old school design that WORKS. I take his word for it. Peace

IMG_4281.JPG

IMG_4282.JPG

I'm amazed how much electrical is involved in this pool. And these guys were impressive. 4 1/2hrs later they were done. Sorry to bore you with electrical pipe in ditches but........Pretty Impressive. Electrical inspection today, back fill hopefully tomorrow. And maybe soon......Pour the Deck. NO MORE DIRT!! We are tired of those beautiful floors constantly dirty! Peace

IMG_4289.JPG

IMG_4288.JPG

IMG_4287.JPG

IMG_4286.JPG

IMG_4285.JPG

IMG_4284.JPG

IMG_4283.JPG

So, received this in the mail. FREE Dinner to learn Solar. Should we attend? I'm interested in learning Solar but......can't stand listening to a salesman for two hours. Whats your thoughts? Peace

IMG_4290.JPG

Unpacked a tupperware box thats been in my shed for years and looky here. Had to clean em up last night for shoots and giggles. All of them said Made in China except for the #43 car. Peace

IMG_4291.JPG

Remember the idiots who dropped off the retaining wall material on a wet day? Guess who's taking it down below? You got it. Da chEFF. Luckily I own a pair of forks! The flat work was too heavy to get down below. Hope they don't bring load 2 today, it's raining again. Peace

IMG_4268.JPG

IMG_4269.JPG

Hammered rain this morning until noon. Can't wait to see now much the pond filled up. The down spouts on the barn are not hooked up yet and.....Houston, we have a problem. Peace

@ChEFF ...just curious,

Do you have any idea how Bitchen and Awesome your home is???? :biggrin:

:cheers:

@ChEFF ...just curious,

Do you have any idea how Bitchen and Awesome your home is???? :biggrin:

:cheers:

Still trying to comprehend it. It's become the Work Home! Started a Dream, became a job, now it's work. Can't wait to see it from y'alls view soon. Peace

So, received this in the mail. FREE Dinner to learn Solar. Should we attend? I'm interested in learning Solar but......can't stand listening to a salesman for two hours. Whats your thoughts? Peace

View attachment 67309
Go to a nice dinner elsewhere come home and do a deep dive into the university of youtube, form your own opinions. Besides nobody really likes catered food and when they are getting pressured by salespeople rubber chicken is even  inedible.  

It's like those free  three day Vegas vacations in exchange for a 45 minute infomercial on a Timeshare.  You go knowing you are not going to buy the Timeshare but the next thing you know your buying a stupid timeshare

Oh and the tile is the perfect color, It will be a lot more blue with the water and the chemical line will not stand out as bad as it would have with the dark blue

Looks good but don't have the 70 Nationals till Mine is ready... LOL

wanna sell?  you have 3 more lots to build more right :jeff:

Thunderstorms will put a Halt to the Pool and dirt Work. Peace 

Back