chEFFs Dream Home Build

Just installed the back glass piece on the wifes stove. Took her over and showed it to her. She started crying. It looks awesome. Pics to follow. Peace 

Back to the TOPic chEFF. Driveway poured and in the cure process. 7 days STAY OFF............water twice a day to help. The design process was pretty cool. Brought the motorhome over and pre ran the driveway. Back a trailer in. Pull straight in. Pull past the house and back in. Used every scenario. Painted it out and that's what I came up with. Pretty Cool. YES..................Expensive. $37k and change. Once it's cured.............then I'll get to hang these garage doors I've had since November. Wait til you see these BAD DUDES! Peace

IMG_3741.JPG

IMG_3742.JPG

IMG_3743.JPG

IMG_3744.JPG

Back to the TOPic chEFF. Driveway poured and in the cure process. 7 days STAY OFF............water twice a day to help. The design process was pretty cool. Brought the motorhome over and pre ran the driveway. Back a trailer in. Pull straight in. Pull past the house and back in. Used every scenario. Painted it out and that's what I came up with. Pretty Cool. YES..................Expensive. $37k and change. Once it's cured.............then I'll get to hang these garage doors I've had since November. Wait til you see these BAD DUDES! Peace

View attachment 38952

View attachment 38953

View attachment 38954

View attachment 38955
37k for the driveway? jesus I didn't realize its that expensive

37k for the driveway? jesus I didn't realize its that expensive

Had one quote for $71k. CRAZY how people can drill ya with a straight face! Peace

The Infamous Piece of Glass. Found a lady in N.C who does Mosaic Glass Art. She made this for her Back Splash. We installed it and then covered it so NOTHING can damage it or dirty it until the kitchen is finished. This lady is 72 yrs old and says her neighbors said it was the nicest piece she's ever done. Just a measly $3k Incl shipping!  Peace 

IMG_3745.JPG

IMG_3746.JPG

Removed the rest of the front fence. Finished the tree / stone work. Graded the rest of the front corner near the trees. Peace

IMG_3748.JPG

IMG_3749.JPG

IMG_3750.JPG

IMG_3752.JPG

IMG_3753.JPG

IMG_3754.JPG

IMG_3755.JPG

Reactions: THD
Septic System Sprinkler Heads needed to be protected. They're right in the middle of the 3-wheeler track. Peace

IMG_3756.JPG

IMG_3757.JPG

IMG_3758.JPG

Looks different BIGTIME! A lot of work in 105* temps. Peace

IMG_3747.JPG

Installed a couple garage doors yesterday. One of the pre wired photo eye wire was dead. Door will not operate. And the wire is inside the wall already spray foamed. How is the electrician going to run another wire? Going to suck to have to run a wire old school way......stapled to the ceiling! Peace

Installed a couple garage doors yesterday. One of the pre wired photo eye wire was dead. Door will not operate. And the wire is inside the wall already spray foamed. How is the electrician going to run another wire? Going to suck to have to run a wire old school way......stapled to the ceiling! Peace
Cut and splice where the wire comes out of the wall ChEFF. Instead of replacing an eye and wiring that was damaged from the sun, that's what I did. Butt connectors work just fine unless you want to get fancy and solder it with shrink wrap. 

open the wall and do it right

Back