chEFFs Dream Home Build

Hate to get caught by surprise. When the black clouds show up, they produce. Need some help here! Peace

Rain Equipment.jpg

Thank You Sir. Expecting the Meter installed today from Oncor! Maybe just maybe we can Turn on the Lights! YEEHAA! Peace

Scorching HOT temps this weekend. I was sunburn thru my clothes. We got POWER from the Pole friday night. No more TEMP power. Time to turn on the A/C's and let's get this ball rolling. The tech who came out was the angriest man on the planet. By 10:00pm I threw him a $100.00 bill and told him I appreciate the effort. First smile out of that guy the whole time. Peace

IMG_3651.JPG

IMG_3649.JPG

Built the pad for the motorhomes / trailers next to the house. Extended the slope of the driveway. Had to go find some dirt. Went to the back of the property and found it. Had a long run up the hill. Looks like a motocross track design to me. It's amazing what process you have to take to build a SOLID foundation. Come morning that driveway will be like Concrete! I've become a DIRT EXPERT! Peace

IMG_3661.JPG

IMG_3662.JPG

IMG_3663.JPG

IMG_3664.JPG

IMG_3665.JPG

IMG_3660.JPG

IMG_3670.JPG

IMG_3669.JPG

IMG_3668.JPG

Front Retaining Wall getting built today. Boulder time! Peace

I was thinking the same thing. My dream house does not include looking at the neighbor. 
with all the other pics posted, I saw all the property and was just surprised to see a house that close. It's definitely a SBA pad for sure

Front wall completed yesterday! You would think these boulders would just fall into place.....NOPE! Build the puzzle and there you have it. Amazing the time it takes to make something like this. Peace

Front wall.jpg

Front Wall 1.jpg

Keep forgetting my camera at the office. Peace

Keep forgetting my camera at the office. Peace
You know phones have cameras now, well everyones phone except Esco's he still is using the jitterbug phone he got 20 years ago.  Don't have the heart to tell him that analog phones don't work any more, you would of thought that not getting a phone call in like 10 years would of been a clue.

Gutters are in. Excited for the next down pour. Trying to cut in driveway / RV pad. Retaining walls coming soon. Peace

IMG_3672.JPG

IMG_3678.JPG

IMG_3675.JPG

IMG_3677.JPG

IMG_3679.JPG

IMG_3680.JPG

IMG_3676.JPG

IMG_3677.JPG

Time to start picking out some Shrubs / Trees. Any landscape expert want to chime in? Hate to do it but....this tree gets cut down monday. It's where my pool goes. Peace

IMG_5961.JPG

IMG_5962.JPG

IMG_5466.JPG

Dirt Work gets old fast. It's a process chEFF! Take your time and be patient! Peace

Back